FlyDubaivaluables has been stolen from my baggage

I arrivedon 22nd Jan 2017 to Doha (from dubai) at 7:45 AM, headed thru e-gates then to the bags area No 9, took my bag as it was already there and went home. I opened my bag to unpack my things, I found my things are not the way I packed it! Stuff were supposed to be in the bottom were actually at the surface, the things and the small suitcases even the make-up cases are opened! Paper bags supposed to wrap new things like new branded money sack was unwrapped and the stuff weren’t there. The gold box was opened and all the gold and silver was gone!. I called the police immediately, they instructed me to go the police station and report it. I did, the police officer instructed me to also talk to flu dubai office to investigate from their side as well. At the same time, my sister in Dubai, went immediately to Dubai Airport Police station, they checked all the cameras from all the angles, everything is clean. Waiting for just one more check. And they have instructed to check all the cameras in Doha as well.
i have talked thru phone and in person to fly dubai staff and i sent emails the past three days and no one contacted me back!! i started to think that the fly dubai staff has robbed me !! I would like a full investigation to take place. i want all cameras to be checked even in the bags counter No 9. My flight was only 2 days to dubai! I thought your airlines is safe !

Ha