FlyDubaibagage

My children flew with Fly Dubai(fromDubai) to Bishkek, one suitcase got lost for the duration of two weeks, contents of this suitcase were new bought clothes for their 2 week holiday.So had to buy new clothing, new fishing rods and campinggear. My children are home now and the suitcase is now at Schiphol, I have to collect it myself, I live two hours from Schiphol, so it"s a 4 hour drive( if I had a car )or by train which costs me money..again. Today I received an email, they will not deliver the suitcase at my home adress and there is no insurance policy for costs I have made and have to make, they will, however give a 150 USD vouchers to be spent at ...guess..Fly Dubai!! Is there anybody out there who shares the same bad experience with Flydubai??I am so angry and have been sent left, right and centre..I just want my suitcase back, here deliverd at my door, it is not my fault they lost it, all together it was a very costly holiday and now on top of it Ihave to go to Schiphol!!!Is ther no other way to get my suitcase back or money instead of vouchers, I still have to make expenses for something which is not my fault !

Ir
Aug 18, 2014

Comments

• Fa
      Aug 14, 2018
    FlyDubai - My booking it’s not ok with me
    United Arab Emirates

I was booked my tickets on may 07/05/2018 tow tickets but I didn't book my seat should I have to seat beside my wife in the plane but your employees didn't give me same place with my wife .
    I can't understand how you are serving the customer thanks any way .

Aug 16, 2018
    FlyDubai - Customer Agent- Amin ( flydubai)
    United Arab Emirates

Well, this is guy is not really helpful. He was sarcastic when he was talking to me. I think he is not suitable to be in this kind of industry. He should know how to listen to customers need. Needs improvement or else he can work at the back office.

Flydubai - Open Membership
    United Arab Emirates

They have the most careless customer service team in Dubai and the silliest thing!

there is nobody complains to

BAD AND CARELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE!

• Su
    Flydubai - Booking on line and through an agent
    United Arab Emirates

I swear you have the worst on line and agents ever. It's just rediculous that I had to spend 3 hrs just trying to book on line and through your agent and every time it's a different lame excuse. For god's sake, take some serious intensive training courses from emirates airlines. This is unacceptable.

• Re
    Flydubai - Re: Request fro refund - unable to travel case # [protected]
    United Arab Emirates

Could you please advise when should i expect to receive my requested refund.
    As Showing on trailing email I received on August 1, it is stated that "Our Customer Engagement Team will get back to you within 10 calendar days."
    Today 13 calendar days has passed and no one got back to me.

Flydubai - Baggage
    India

Tag number FZ258792 baggage found missed very very bad experience irresponsible job no body responding it will damaged your credibility very bad staff you have no body responding correctly you should take care of our luggage

• De
      Sep 16, 2019

@MOHAMMAD6665 same problem here brother

• Yo
      Sep 01, 2018
    Flydubai - Flight delayed 24 hours and no service for accommodation... worst company
    United Arab Emirates

Worst experience with flydubai for flight delayed and no room giving for 24 hours people are just saying wait here we have no room and nothing... shame on us that we choose flydubai

• Gu
      Sep 01, 2018
    Flydubai - cancelling ticket
    Oman

I emailed to flydubai that cancel my ticket. I visited fly Dubai Muscat office for cancellation they said we canceled. then once the date passed they said we didn't cancel it, you have to call head office.
    ticket ref number: XONZ37
    Staff in ticketing office is misguiding only.

please contact me at : +[protected]

• Aa
      Sep 10, 2018
    Flydubai - My luggage no come baku very bad
    Azerbaijan

Very bad work system

• Oo
      Sep 19, 2018
    Flydubai - Teased and depressed due to the inconvenience faced, while traveling on Flydubai
    flydubai.com

My case Number is # [protected] in Fly Dubai records.

Without Conclusion they close the case and the respondent from letstalk just ignored everything that i explain.

Can anyone help me, how to contact with whistle-blower in Fly Dubai...?

Its been more then 1.5 Months without collusion and they just close the case.

• Gu
      Sep 20, 2018
    Flydubai - Online ticket booking
    Sharjah
    United Arab Emirates

I made online booking dxb to ktm on Sep 10 by cc payment. But now it come to know dat not allowed to travel for dis destination by card payment.If so u shouldn't have card payment options for this nationals to avoid confusion.

• Za
      Oct 16, 2018
    Flydubai - staff servic
    multan
    Pakistan

plz change your staff in multan international airport pakistan special this guy ali abass because this man is bull [censored] and also ur staff dont know how to talk with pessengrs they have no kindness . tanku

• Ib
      Oct 23, 2018
    Flydubai - Flight no. F 677
    United Arab Emirates

We are in Tanzania... our aircraft has technical issues.. you deal with us like animals ... no help no assistance

• Im
      Oct 27, 2018
    Flydubai - kids prime
    Jogeshwari
    India

My complaint num FZ 16129
    I have purchased the prime at 11000rs and we have gone to makkah for umrah we gave many followup to the staff or jeddah but they were saying they will send asap but atlast we couldn't recd the prime now we r back to mumbai we want the claim of my prime
    Plz do the needfull ...

Oct 27, 2018
    Flydubai - cancellation tickets refund
    Qatar
    United Arab Emirates

Kindly I cancelled my booking from 3 month ago . And I didn't receive any voucher of cancellation and no refund
    Please advise

Oct 28, 2018
    Fly Dubai - booking and make the paymnt
    United Arab Emirates

I try to book through fly dubai, I inter the information of my card and then not continue the screen is freze, so I book with rehlat same time and dates with fly dubai, suddenly fly dubai deduct the money and send booking confirmation which mean I have know two tickets with same time and dates on fly dubai, so please what I can do know?

• Al
      Oct 28, 2018
    Fly Dubai - not refunding the ticket for 1 year
    United Arab Emirates

Hi, my name is necula constantin alexandru and I booked a fly from bucharest henri coanda to goa charter and return on 12 march 2016, flight no. Fz-798 and fz-4511. They canceled both flays and didn't return me the money until today. I emailed them a thousand times and I asked them for the refound and they didnt do anithing. Shame on them!!!

• Bi
      Nov 04, 2018
    Flydubai - flight# fz867 dated 17/5/2017 time 18:25 dubai - dammam
    United Arab Emirates

it was the first time using flydubai airlines and was disappointing for the unjustified delay we were sitting in the airplane for 1:30 minutes without knowing what is happening. i don't think that i will recommend or use this carrier any more.

Nov 11, 2018
    Flydubai - booking flight
    United Arab Emirates

Please throw away your online system. It really sucks. I can't imagine an airline whose flight booking system intermittently gives unresolvable errors.

Shame on you guys!!!

• Mu
      Nov 11, 2018
    Flydubai - passport
    Abu Dhabi
    UnitedSecurity.com

Asslamualaikum,
    My name is Muhammad Faisal Amanat Ali and i was treval with flydubai 01/03/2017 time 00:25 flight number FZ-337 during the treval i lost my passport in plane and exit time i did't check my pocket and left so please help me to find out my passport
    Name muhammad faisal
    Passport no . BM8917062
    [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]

• Mu
      Nov 12, 2018
    Flydubai - flight delayed without notice/fly dubai agent bad attedude
    United Arab Emirates

Flight FZ 019 was delayed twice, we a proched the front desck for information and your agent have us an attitude . We asked him the way we can complain and he stated im the one responsible for this gate and you can complain to me. Also he made fun of the customers by making somechallenging & bad statements.

• Ar
      Nov 13, 2018
    Fly Dubai airline dubai - service
    flydubai.com

Hi I am regular customer of fly Dubai and I having a complaint regarding service issue, Your service is very poor without prior notice why your flight no FZ583 is getting delayed for 3 hours on 15 Dec 2016 at 3:15 am. Waiting for 3 hours is much paindful for passengers. Kindly do something for better service...