FlyCell.com / Terrible experience

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I i was surfing a website (www.accuweather.com) where i saw a advertisement which had a 6 digit number and if you send a TEXT message you receive a FREE GAME (mark it here... FREE GAME !!!)... just by sending a text message they send a link and i was supposed to click on the link to ACTIVATE a service whereby they would send lot of ringtones etc... I NEVER CLICKED ON THAT LINK... but these scammers who know that their product is not WORTH THAT MUCH have partnered with SPRINT (my cell carrier) and billed that to my account... so nowadays it is not even necessary for people to give their credit card numbers etc... to risk getting billed... people please STOP SCAMMERS LIKE THIS FROM OUR SOCIETY!!

Ps

Comments

• He
      30th of Aug, 2008

i'm not a cancer! my b-day is 12/28/1965 i'm a capacorn! stop sending me stuff for cancer! only want stuff for capacorn. thanks heather a.k.a. crazyla cell # is (970) 759-7488

• Je
      16th of Sep, 2008

My experience was the same and just by texting in STOP RINGTONES to them like they say it does not end there I repeat it does not stop.It told me my service was canceled and still I received their stupid ###ing text messages and had to call the 1-800 number and cancel once again.These ### need to be in prison!!!