Flycell / flycell scam

1 PA, United States Review updated:

just so you know, you dont even have to sign up for free ringtones or even go the the flycell site, they just find your phone number and bill for nothing you have signed up for. I have never heard of this site, have never downloaded a ringtone on my phone, but I have been charged 9.99 every month for four months in a row. Dont even try to call flycell customer care, because their phone number is not a working number, its bogus. Thank god Tmobile credited my account for all the charges, and has blocked flycell from billing me anymore.

Comments

• Mo
      3rd of Dec, 2009
    Flycell - unauthorized charging

I have an AT&T to go phone. Im using it for the mere fact that Im staying in the US temporarily for a vacation. I loaded $25 through a refill card purchased at Walmart last November 27, 2009 and after loading, there was a text message from 69999 saying that I was billed $19.00 for purchasing something from flycell. I didnt purchase anything. I texted STOP to the same number, yet it the $19.00 was still deducted on my newly refilled load.

I cannot allow such theft happening and I am helpless because I cannot do anything about it. Can someone stop Flycell?

• Xa
    Flycell - Pissed off
    Flycell

I was trying to get free ringtones and i went in to flycell and cancelled it when i found out they were charging 19.99 dollars and they will not put the money back on my cell phone.i will tell all friends not to go to them they are a rip off and i cant even get my songs.please help i only get ssi and married and dont get that much.if i had that kind of money i sure wouldnt try and buy songs thats for sure.all i want is them to give me my money back.i would use that 19.99 towars something better than ring tones.i hope that any one who sees this will not use www.flycell.com.i am not the only one they ripped off.

• Mr
    Flycell - Scam
    Flycell

I don't know how this started but I want it to stop! I have received 3 texts per day on my pay as you go phone in Spain for over two months now. These cost me around 1 euro each. The other day I got around 12 one after another and just had to watch my credit disappear. So frustrating. I have been on the website and entered my number into their 'unsubscribe' section but it will not recognise my number. There must be something i can do. This is a phone I have to stay in contact with my children and, as soon as i top up, these thieves take my money. Please help me.

• De
      15th of Jun, 2016

I used them to get a free Photobucket upgrade, however I agree that they are a scam because they were supposed to notify Trialpay (they handle the offers for the free upgrade) and they didn't. It took a few days but Trialpay eventually credited me. I noticed that they don't seem to deal with Flycell anymore, don't blame them

• Dj
      15th of Jun, 2016

This Company should be shut down. I contacted At&t and they removed all charges, as well as blocked them from my account. Here is an email I sent to Flycell.
    Do not insult me with your manipulative verbiage, you will not receive one penny from me. The only thing you will receive is a huge litigation exposing how you scam people who take an IQ test and are prompted to submit their cell number as a means to receive the test results. Once you have their cell number you then send them a text message with a 4 digit code stating to enter this code and text it back to you for the sole purpose of obtaining the results from the lengthy IQ test taken. The results are NEVER PROVIDED!!! You then send another text stating that the code has now activated an account in which we are billed for and will continue being billed for if the individual is unaware of these deceptive terms, which in many cases they are oblivious, and this is how you scam people out of money!!! I am one person that does NOT tolerate injustice, and scam artists that prey on innocent people at any expense just to make a buck, get a real job and stop using people as pawns for your own greed! This will not stop here, I shall pursue this not just for myself but for all of the other victims struggling to get by in the world who have been severely effected by your corrupt scheme to take what is not yours. You are no better than a thief, actually you are worse.
    I have had several meetings with the media to expose your scam, and unlike you I am not gaining anything financial by doing this, my goal is to dispose of so call "Companies" that strategically plan there attack to DEFRAUD people by luring them to a FREE item, survey, and of course the FREE IQ test with FREE results scam. With all that time spent on something so deviant why not find a real job instead of robbing innocent people, oh I guess that's just not as enjoyable as sitting back watching money roll in from these "suckers" isn't that what we are to you, suckers?? How empowering that must feel especially since it's all your small uneducated brain can do in life, how sad, I'm glad I'm not you. Money vs People, it is quite obvious what your priorities are; money, money, money, oh and more money! Who cares about people as long as you can use them to make their money your money, ever heard of integrity, I doubt it.

• Pe
      15th of Jun, 2016

Call their customer service.

• Te
      15th of Jun, 2016

FLYCELL prey on innocent people at any expense just to make a buck!

Here is part of an email I sent Flycell: Get a real job and stop using people as pawns for your own greed! Robbing innocent people by luring them to a so call FREE IQ Test. How empowering that must feel especially since it's all your small uneducated brain can do in life. Who cares about people as long as you can use them to make their money your money. Ever heard of integrity, I doubt it.

These people are theives and must be stopped NOW!

• Sh
      15th of Jun, 2016

they have several avenues on the website to illegally and unsolicited charges for thier service. starts with something as simple as take this 10 question IQ test on facebook. you have to enter cell number and they will send you the results. seems harless enough. Then they send a code to your phone that you enter on the website in order to get test results. You never get the test results and BANG you just signed up for a 19.95 monthly charge to use flycell services. Boy was I mad. Sneaky and totally dishonest. I called the number on the website and it routed me to India, where you get a liar with a thick accent and says his name is Ryan Miller, , yeah, , , , , , I ask to have the charges to be returned, they refused We ask to talk to his sup. naturally he wasnt there and his name was Alan Smith, , , good hindu names . We called our local carrier and thank God, got the charges removed. They also had heard about the flycell scam.

• Br
      15th of Jun, 2016

DONT TRUST FLYCELL!!! They charged me 19.99 for 1 song.!!!

• He
      15th of Jun, 2016

If you got even one ringtone from a place, you usually sign up for a monthly fee. How did it go on for 6 months without you noticing

• Ge
    Flycell - Stole $60.00 through my cell phone company

Unsolicited and unwanted texts and charges for FunMobile on my cell phone. I have attempted to contact customer service but have no access. In the mean time, I keep getting spammed and with charges of $19.95. Please help!

• Ge
    flycell.com

Browsing the internet for ringtones next thing I know I am paying $9.99 every month, and they cant be reached.

• Ze
    Texas
    flycell.com

By the time I saw the charge and got it resolved it was a few months. Thank god 9.99 is appearing no more...Was able to contact company on Friday.

• Ko
    Flycell

Flycell:.com charged my cell phone 9;.99 for 6 months under the label "Premium Messageing"|. The cell phone company says it was for ring tones or wallpaper! I have never ordered ringtones or wallpaper from anyone!

Verizon won't help although it is obvious they are familiar with the scam, .

I tried to call Flycell'. The first thing the customer service operator (in India - I asked) asked for was my cell number because I called on an unlisted land line'. I hung up:. If I give them my cell number what will they charge me for next?

I can't believe someone can steal money and no one can do anything about it.