Fly Ticket / Cancellation booking

1 Netherlands Review updated:

Be careful I have to CANCEL a ticket in this company. They informed me the amount of money they will take and if I was agree. I said yes... BUT after some weeks with any response or money back in my bank. Cheap Tickets said that SORRY there was a "MISTAKE" they will not give back the arranged money. THEY will make a FAVOR give back ONLY some money.. and I HAVE TO SAID THANKS!!

It must be some governmental place where the customers can put the complains and punish these not serious business!! BE CAREFUL DO NOT BUY ANYTHING WITH CHEAPTICKETS.NL...

Ge

Comments

26th of Jun, 2008

Same just happened to me. After the booking came out with a different return date than that what I wanted, I warned the company a few minutes after the purchase. They refuse to change the dates or cancel the booking, warning me that there would be a 100% penalty for the price.

Several emails later, and I still fail to get more than a two line response from them.

Sample "polite" answer, in unintelligible english:

"
    We are very sorry you had to expierence this but as my colleague already told you this ticket is a non refundable ticket and changes are also not permitted.
    Unfortunately we do not have the agreement that you can cancel booking within the 2 days of purchase. That are other things you buy via the internet but not via us.

Hope to have informed tou accordingly.

Best regards, "