Fly Dubai / baggage lost

India Review updated:

This is Mohamed Ibrahim, Indian National, booked my tickect with fly dubai from Hyd - Dubai - Jeddah and vise versa with flight no's FZ436/FZ835 and flying date was 23/03/2013. I checked in with two pieces of luggage. Upon reaching my destination(Jeddah) is surprised to found only one piece in miserable condition.
I registered my conplaint for missing bag at flydubai counter in Jeddah. They gave me the contact number to follow up my complaint. Since 1 day am trying to contact but it is in vain. Please find the below personal details and try to find my luggage.
Mohammed Ibrahim
Passport No: H7942146
Indian National.
Flight No's : FZ436/FZ835
No. given at jeddah airport : BK 29.
Mobile No:+966-[protected]

Appreaciate your quick help in this regard.

Best regards,

Mohammed Ibrahim.

Comments

• Mi
      19th of Oct, 2015

Me Mirgul Zhanybekova from Kyrgyzstan was flying by flybubai Arline on 12 October from Bishkek to Dubai...after I reach home I found out that I lost my wallets, gold necklace, bracelet, earring and some accessories...I know I should put it in luggage but I didn't expect that some one can open and take it...plz kindly check with your staffs and hope in future nobody will have a same problem with you...I'm so disappointed with this Arline