FlowerShopping.com / no delivery / rudness
I ordered flowers for my hospitalized mother with a promised deliverer date. Flowers did not arrive. I was called by the company late in the evening telling me they did not deliver the flowers. I advised the representative to refund my money and I would address my complaint on social media. She immediately said "you're really going to complain over 44 dollars? Go ahead and spin your wheels!" she then hung up on me. Pretty lousy customer service. I am a decorated veteran and a police officer and will pass on my experience to the vfw, american legion, and every law enforcement association that I have contact with. Do not use this company!
More FlowerShopping.com Complaints & Reviews
- FlowerShopping.com - no delivery 
- FlowerShopping.com - terrible service - do not use 
- FlowerShopping.com - stay away 
- FlowerShopping.com - late delivery 
- FlowerShopping.com - awful customer service
- FlowerShopping.com - do you think I got what I ordered??
- FlowerShopping.com - poor customer service and poor product quality
- FlowerShopping.com - funeral arrangement not delivered! 
- FlowerShopping.com - unethical behavior
- FlowerShopping.com - scam - took the money and did not deliver the flowers