FlowerShopping.com / No delivery

I placed an order on 1/7/08 for delivery on 1/8/08 based on their website's promise of same-day or next-day delivery. I received a confirmation at the time of order and I received a confirmation e-mail the day of delivery. Then I got a call on 1/9/08 to say they hadn't made my delivery.

Va

Comments

• Th
      23rd of Feb, 2011

My story is exactly the same, except add mega doses of rudeness on the company's part!
    The site says same day delivery GUARANTEED. I ordered flowers the day before delivery day, and spoke with them at 2:00 on day of delivery and was ASSURED flowers would arrive on time. At 5:30 that night I get a call saying (literally) "It's not gonna happen". They are the RUDEST people I've ever encountered. When I tried to tell the owner (Bob) my story, he listened and then told me "You're very long winded" and "We don't believe that the customer is always right". Those are 2 direct quotes. By not making this delivery they put me in a very bad (emotionally) situation, and they could not have cared any less. BOTTOM LINE: Horrible service. Empty promises. Rude people. No Flowers.

• Lo
      11th of Apr, 2011

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
    Purchased a birthday bouquet online from Flowershopping.com. I had requested a specific item, which they assured me they had in stock. They said if any problem with the request that they would call me back. They never called, sent the wrong item, spelled the name wrong, and charged my credit card.
    POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, POOR PRODUCT, SO POOR REVIEW. 0 out of 10.

• Lo
      11th of Apr, 2011

DON'T GET RIPPED OFF! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
    POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, POOR PRODUCT, SO POOR REVIEW. 0 out of 10.

14th of Feb, 2012

Worst flower company to date. I agree with all the above comments. I placed an order on 2/9/12 for a 2/14/12 (valentines day) delivery. A day before the delivery i get a call from them saying they did not have what i ordered and wanted to substitute my order, even though i stated no substitutions. I was mad at that point because the arrangement i selected was perfect for the occasion. After the rude lady on the phone told me that was my only option, i went along with it. At no point did she apologize for the mishap, or try to sincerely make it up. On the day of the delivery i get a call late in the day stating they are unable to make my deliver (Driver was too busy). All i got was that they could deliver it the next day which pretty much negates the point of a valentines day delivery. Not to mention i paid a premium to have it delivered on valentines day. The lady on the phone once again was rude and stating next day delivery was the only option. After trying to understand their mistake they did nothing to try and make up for the mistake so my only option was to cancel the order and have a terrible valentines day. DON'T EVER ORDER FROM FLOWERSHOPPING.COM, THEY WILL RUIN YOUR EXPERIENCE AND RUIN YOUR SPECAL DAY.

6th of May, 2012
    FlowerShopping.com - Terrible customer service
    Flowershopping.com

I ordered flowers. They did not arrive on the day I asked. I was promised they would arrive the next day first thing in the morning. At 1pm the next day they weren't there. I called and the woman told me they were on a van. Total LIE! There actually was no answer at the flower shop. She gave me a fake name as I found out on my third call. She promised a partial refund that I never got. I finally got a full refund but I would never go back!

• Su
      21st of Jun, 2012

I ordered quite an expensive arrangement that was "guaranteed" to be delivered same day if ordered before 3 p.m. I ordered at about 12:30 p.m. I received a call at 3:40 p.m. and was told that it was not possible to get the order delivered that day. I was not happy, but they told me they would upgrade the order and deliver the next day. I received a text from the recipient at 5:00 p.m. this second day that the flowers had not arrived. I called and talked to Valerie and was told that delivery was attempted at 2:45 but no one was home, so a door tag was left. There was no door tag, and there were lots of people home all day. I was told that it was not possible to make the delivery this the 2nd day. Valerie said that she could deliver the next day (3rd day). I told her it was not acceptable. I told her to cancel the order, that it was no longer needed. I was asked if there was anything they could do. I told them to deliver the flowers the 3rd day for free. Valerie said they could not "give away flowers". But I "gave away" the joy that the flowers was to bring to someone who needed to have their day brightened. DO NOT ORDER FROM FLOWERSHOPPING.COM

• Ra
      22nd of Jan, 2013

Placed order - received confirmation of guaranteed delivery. As of the following day, I had not heard from the person that it was supposed to be delivered to in the way of a "thank you", so called the automated system to confirm delivery. Unable to obtain confirmation, so spoke with Jill. Jill's response - "nope, it wasn't delivered". Her answer to my disbelief that I was never notified (and apparently the entire company believes this to be great customer service and satisfaction) was to offer 2 free balloons and half off the delivery charge and that it could be delivered the NEXT day. That day has come and gone. Called them again only to be told they never delivered my item because I was not happy about it not being delivered on the day it was supposed to. REALLY?!? Spoke with the manager?, Sarah, who said she had no authority to compensate me beyond the delivery charge and free balloons. Some manager if you have no authority to satisfy your customer! Given the industry they are in, seems to me there would be a much better understanding of the importance of what their service is and didn't care, even after being told, that they just lost a future customer. I have told so many people at this point, about my experience with this company, as should everyone. They completely ruined my experience and the experience of the person it was going to!

2nd of Feb, 2013

Wow! Wish I would have looked at this before I went there to order flowers. I have yet to be able to even talk to anyone. I had to push my number into the system and type in a time I would like to hear back from them. I bet they won't even call back! My flowers were supposed to have gotten there yesterday and still have yet to hear ANYTHING! Don't know where they are, don't know if they're on their way. Nothing. And no one is available to take my call. Wow.

• Qu
      14th of Feb, 2013

Placed the order TWO WEEKS before Valentines Day, No delivery made. The largest day for sales as well and they close the help department at 4pm.

Fraudulent website???

• Di
      14th of Feb, 2013
    Flowershopping com - flowers not delivered
    flowershopping.com

Placed an online floral order on Feb 12 to be delivered on Feb 14 which is Valentines Day. I received a call on Feb 13 from flowershopping.com indicating they were having a problem with the order, but assured me they would take care of it and call me before the day was over. Never heard back from them until after lunch on Valentines Day, the delivery date, when they informed me the order could not be delivered and was going to be cancelled. Not very professional, WILL NEVER USE THEM OR RECOMMEND THEM AGAIN...!!!

19th of Feb, 2013

I ordered there Pretty Please arrangement for my girlfriend for Valentines day along with some Happy Valentines Day Balloons, I got a message on my answering machine later that day saying they didn't have the balloons and were going to put the extra money into the arrangement and left no phone # for me to agree to that or not. When the arrangement was delivered to her work she sent me a picture of it and it was the ugliest arrangement of flowers I have ever ordered anywhere, and I was embarrassed for her receiving it in front of her fellow workers and for me also for having sent it on a day such as Valentines, I contacted there customer service department and they said they would forward it to a manager for review, still waiting for a call back (not expecting it to happen) I again called there customer service department today, and was told they were waiting for pictures from me of the arrangement I guess I was suppose to have ESP or something to know that they wanted me to send pictures. I sent them in and received a phone call back in about 20 Min's apologizing for the flower arrangement and offering a 20% discount on my next order.WHY WOULD I ORDER ANOTHER ARRANGMENT FROM YOU IS WHAT I ASKED, and said if you reimburse me for these ones or resend the proper arrangement I would consider another order in the future if not this would be the one and only time I would buy through them and go back to FTD for my flower orders.She hung up on me saying no discount then..in the background
    Please everyone consider any other flower shop over flowershopping.com

19th of Feb, 2013

I would post your complaint on their facebook page. I did and it helped a lot. They called me and gave me my order for free. You should even post your picture to their facebook page too so others can see it and be warned of what they might get.

• Sm
      14th of Mar, 2013

I ordered flowers from flowershopping.com and they delivered the 'surprise' birthday flowers a week and day early. After dealing with a disorganized customer service phone system (automated system looped and hung up on me a few times before even speaking with anyone), I finally spoke to someone on the fifth try. They admitted to incorrectly filling the order, which I have email proof that it was not I who entered any incorrect information. Then their suggestion to getting a full refund for ruining the experience and special occasions was that if I wanted a full refund, they would have to go pick up the flowers thy delivered incorrectly to the person the previous day!!! AND it gets better, I specifically checked te check box for no substitutions in the flowers and they substituted with much lower quality flowers, fewer of them, and they two focal flowers that were lillies were bruised. It looked terrible compared to the image online. Wrong flowers, wrong delivery date. The only thing they got right was putting my name in it in the card to embarrass me for using their service. Never again.

16th of Jun, 2013

I ordered flowers to be sent to my father in law on Father's Day and he is currently on his death bed. He is not expected to last the week. Flowershopping.com sent me an email confirmation that they would deliver flowers to my father in law on Father's Day 6/16/13. There was no mention that they may be unable to deliver on this date. The owner called this morning and said they would not be able to deliver the flowers today because there were no shops in MA that are open. How are they only finding out about this the morning of?! I could have called every flower shop in MA this morning myself. I assumed that they has some type of agreement in advance to be able to provide the services that they agree to. Nope! They just call around for you basically and if they can't find someone then you are screwed! I think the worst part of all of this is that she really didn't care. She seemed annoyed like I was just another angry customer. I sure they get that a lot. But what I could not get through to her is there are no second chances in life and death. There is not going to be another Father's Day. I can even think about telling my husband. He will be devastated. LAST: WHEN I ASKED HER IF HER DAD WAS DYING WHAT WOULD SHE DO IF SHE WERE ME AND SHE SAID I "I WOULDN'T ORDER MY FLOWERS THIS WAY."

14th of Feb, 2014

Worst company ever. Does not deliver when promised, misses multiple days in a row to reattempt, late night agents have no idea what they are doing, promises over and over it will get delivered. They took my money and now I'm out a flower delivery two days straight with nothing to show. This company is pathetic. Calling in the morning for a reins process. That probably won't happen either. Scam joke horrible at everything stay away.

14th of Feb, 2014

*refund

13th of Mar, 2014

DO NOT thrust this company for a special occasion. I paid over $80.00 for an anniversary flower arrangement for my wife and she never received it. Actually they never even tried to deliver it. No even an apology, when we talked to "customer service". I just hope they refund my money intermediately.
    My wife remembers they screw up a couple of years ago in a similar situation.

• Ho
      11th of Nov, 2014

I ordered flowers for my daughters birthday, the flowers came from a shop in Calgary Alberta, my daughter lives a few miles from there (in Alberta). The bill was for $64.61, they charged my Visa $75.90. TheY converted the $64.61 to US funds..this for a transaction that took place in Canada. There was nothing on the bill to this effect. I contacted the company and there answer...well you are saving on taxes...where is she from ..the taxes would have come to only $3.23 (5% in Alberta)...they were charging me and extra $11.29!!!

This is a scam company...next time I will find a local florist...AVOID BEING RIPPED OFF...

• Ar
      28th of Jan, 2015

After getting successful confirmation and my card being charged, I received a call 3 days after my order date informing me that they do not deliver to the recipients area and that the flowers were not delivered on my requested date. I purposely chose a local flower shop close to the recipient's address to avoid this issue. Not only did my recipient not receive the flowers and I had no option to make other plans due to the late notice, but my card has still not been credited the full amount as promised. I am completely disappointed with the unprofessionalism of FlowerShopping and how they handled the situation!

• Wi
      25th of Feb, 2015

I will never order from here ag‚Äčain, so you can keep your 5.00 coupon, the flowers were not even close to what I ordered (hugs and kisses) was not very full, but ok pictures are deceiving. the people called me to inform me, they couldn't find my address, when in all actuality, I don't think all my information was passed on correctly, then they tell me they don't come that far, well then flower shopping should find flower shops that do, again I don't think it was the flower shops fault. so the flowers did make it, then when the card was opened up, they had a huge monogram in the middle of the card and she had to get someone to read it for her, this was the flower shop, we really don't need a large monogram in the middle of the card, I paid 4.99 for a card that wasn't even a card it was paper folded like a note, it was NOT a card. I don't want a refund, I just will not order from here again. people don't order from these people!!