Flowerscanada.com / Unacceptable product and customer service!

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I ordered flowers from this online service for my mother in law's funeral. When I attended the viewing the flowers were dying. I specified in my order when to deliver flowers so they were delivered on time.

When I called the company to complain, I spoke with Ilda who told me she is the owner and all she could do was give me at 10% discount off my next order. She did not apologize or suggest that they did anything wrong. She said it was my fault for not calling sooner so that they could replace them. When I told her I was in mourning at the time, she suggested that was no excuse.

Terrible product and terrible service. The website says 100% quality and service guarantee - not true.

Comments

• Cu
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Flowerscanada.com - Poor Service
    Ontario
    Canada

Ordered flowers two days before Valentine's Day, specified Feb 14th delivery, but without any notice from the company, the delivery was not made until the evening of the 15th. After checkout, I was informed I would get a tracking number for my order, but none was ever provided. Incredibly poor service.
    Fortunately for my relationship, my partner was kind enough to assume there was a delay, not that I had forgotten Valentine's Day!