Flowers2world / failed do deliver& money not refunded

I ordered flowers for my friend in Netherlands on Sept, 29th. Order #669979. My order was cancelled by F2W, as my details were considered not reliable ( I was told that my IP address is Denmark, while my credit card is Russian) Needless to say, that no one informed me on the cancellation – I learnt it only when I asked to cancel order myself (as the recipient changed his plans and left the country for vacations). So on-line helper asked not to worry, as the order is cancelled anyway as considered by fraud attack.
I paid his attention, that money was already charged and would like them to be refunded, as no service was provided.
On-line helper said I should expect this in 2-3 days. That was Oct, 2nd
Several days later I asked again for my money. Surprisely for me, I was told the order was delivered and I should ask for confirmation from the recipient. Why I say surprise, because the recipient was in another country these days, so he wasn’t able to receive it. At this step on-line helper asked to disregard his previous letter and confirmed that order was cancelled and money will be returned in 2-3 working days. Not to make myself worried I asked for email confirmation, that refund would take place in two or three days. On-line helper was very nice and said “no problem” but the confirmation letter was never sent.
Later when i started to write complains to F2W_Info <[protected]@flowers2world.com> i received apologies and promises the refund will take place in a day or maximum 2.
Today is OCt, 26th ALMOST A MONTH I"M TRYING TO GET MONEY ($130) from Flowers2World, but not i dont even get answer from them.
to avoid spending money on nothing and spoiling your mood i recommend you NEVER to use F2W

Ma