Flowers2u.com / Did not get my $ back yet / Bad customer service!

Just had the worse experience with Flowers2u.com. I ordered flowers for my mother in law - via Flowers2u.com website, i never rec'd a confirmation so I called them myself, the owner Nina told me according to her, they never got the order through their web site, so I said no worries, I replaced the order over the phone - she told me no problem for Saturday's delivery since the original order for Friday's order they never rec'd. Well Friday evening, my mother-in-law calls me up thanking me for the flowers, so i put 2 and 2 together knowing for a fact now that the first order I placed did go through their website. So next day am (Saturday) I called Flowers2u.com & told them what happened, to please cancel the 2nd order since my mother-in-law got her flowers and not to charge my debit card twice, they said no problem, they will take care of it. Well I checked my bank account and there were 2 different charges on my acct. from Flowers2u.com, I called them & asked for the owner, I was told either she was with a customer, then I called again, they told me she stepped out. I asked for my receipt, Flowers2u.com told me I can come down & pick it up I told her that is impossible for me to leave the office, please fax over to me, which they had failed to do so. I told them if I do not get my money back, I will call a complaint into the Better Business Bureau, & contact the news channels, as you can read down below what they responded with.

I am not crying over spilled milk as Flowers2u.com thinks I am over extreme about this matter, but to me I would like to make it known to the media that good customer service is a dying breed in America, some companies that are very successful such as Flowers2u.com think they don't have to return phone calls from a customer with issues, why should they? They are #1 in Vegas, what do they care is the attitude I sense from them. The tit for tat I got into with them yes was very childish on my part too, I was so furious and was thinking with my emotions instead of my mind. Just so frustrating the money is still not back in my account and all they can tell me is for me to contact my bank they did their part, also they charged me extra for delivery, which they never bothered to tell me the zipcode to the delivery address I requested - the fee is more. I don't mind when people make mistakes, but when they don't return my call and treat me like I am the problem it is a big deal.

I don't want to be on T.V. or anything like that but I just wanted to make it known to the media how good customer service in America is a dying breed for the paying consumers.

Thank you for your time!

Comments

• Ni
      18th of Nov, 2008

I want this comment removed.I can't believe something like this would post. Even this ladies co-workers were sorry for this ladies actions. She was a person you wouldn't want as a customer in your establishment because she carried something to such a degree when it was a very small mistake which was corrected. These type of comments need to be screened and not allowed.