Flowers For All Occasions / Poor Service

7 Waddington Road, St Albans, Herts, AL3 5EX United KingdomEngland, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 08008046660
I just wished i had seen this post before i had placed my order! i had ordered flowers and chocolates for my wife's birthday. not only did the flowers arrive late but NO CHOCOLATES...what a suprise, right. After the 11th attempt to contact them via telephone, a lady by the name of liby answered. People this might shock you...not only does she possess bad customer service ability but was very rude! In fact she had put the phone down as i was explaining my complaint call.
As the previous blog, please don't use this flower delivery company. You'll be wasting your money!
Ni

Comments

Da
  19th of Nov, 2008
I have become the next statistic, although i have contacted my bank after using my debit card and they have said they will be able to credit me my money back once 30 days has passed. This will be the chargeback method that is used when visa debit cards are used. If you use credit card you have better security.
Po
  12th of Feb, 2009
hiiiiii
Ca
  12th of Feb, 2009
I placed an order for a Bouquet, chocolates and balloon for a new baby girl. I chose next day delivery- it came 4 days later. They sent a boy balloon instead of a girl balloon. I wrote to them stating that they had cause great upset because of their error. They worte back saying they had given me a refund, however when i checked they had refunded 9.00 pound instead of the cost of 9.99 What a way to carry on a business! I wish i had known this site existed prior to my order
PLEASE BE WARNED
Pj
  18th of Feb, 2009
I ordered flowers to be delivered on Valentines Day - 4 days ago - and nothing has happened... imagine the consequences (if I hadn't had an understanding partner). I emailed them and no reply, I phoned them and it rings interminably and no reply. I paid through Worldpay via Visa, and hope I can get some redress from Visa. Have they gone out of business? Definitely one to avoid.
Ke
  1st of Oct, 2009
I ordered flowers for my 5 year anniversary which came a day late and the roses were of poor quality, without water and dying. They came in a large cardboard box and they only sent one baloon which was meant to be 2!

Definately avoid this company along with all others registered at the address

Scarlett Flowers
Awesomeflowers
Blooming Britain

All registered at the same address!
Pe
  6th of Jan, 2010
I too wish I had researched flowers-for-all-occasions.co.uk before wasting my money trying to send a birthday bouquet that has never arrived. This company has little intention of fulfilling orders yet is very quick to take the credit card payment. Also, when you attempt to follow up their confirmation e-mails you simply receive bounce back replies to phone their 0800 number during daytime hours - which is a little difficult from NZ when we are 12 hours ahead. So BE WARNED - do not use this company. They use a hotmail account for queries and a live.com account - how can this be so for a professional company? My order was placed on 27/12/09 for delivery on 30/12 and - as of 7/1/10 - has not been delivered nor query e-mails answered. I am in the process of attempting to stop credit card payment and also will report to trading standards in UK.
Si
  12th of Mar, 2010
same as above!!! i just cant believe it i am absolutely disgusted with this service, PLEASE AVOID USING THIS SERVICE!!! i cant get through to anyone to get my complaint across! i ordered mothers day flowers to be delivered to my door on mothers day morning (which i paid an extra 10 pounds for)they arrived 3 days early totally ruining the suprise!! with half the heads of the flowers snapped off in the bottom of the box, no water & no food, also i personally picked a mothers day card & "free box of chocs" which i did not receive, i am so upset & dissapointed!!
Fi
  15th of Mar, 2010
Flowers & Chocolate Order (£32), Flowers for Mothers Day arrived a Day Late on the Monday, the chocolates never arrived, Flowers Broken / Snapped, Only x1 Rose, x1 Lily, Very Poor Bunch, However the Packaging was Immaculate & Intact, Obviously a Hand Picked & Preparation issue, Hand Picked by an Elephant maybe.

E-mailed several Times & Called, No E-mails were ever answered, Eventually got through on the Phone & Got a 5 Minute lecture on How Busy the Company were, as The WEB Site says ' Satisfaction Guaranteed' NEVER!!!.

Transaction Completed Credit Card Company told me it was a £32 Lesson well learnt.

Please Beware & Stick to Reliable Companies like Inter-flora.
La
  26th of Mar, 2010
My Daughter, who is travelling the world, arranged for flowers to be delivered to me the day before Mother's Day. They arrived the Saturday after!! She was really upset that I did not receive them for my special day. The one rose that was in the bunch was dead!! By the Monday all the flowers were dead! I am just about to e mail them regarding this poor service, so wish me luck!
Jo
  10th of Apr, 2010
Flowers with a free box of chocolates were ordered for the 6th April [Daughters Birthday] which weren't delivered until the following day 7th April. No apology for the delay and no chocolates were delivered with the flowers. After contacting the firm by telephone I was assured the chocolates would be delivered the next day 8th April this didn't happen so I contacted them by telephone the following day 9th April. After complaining to them again I was told they would be dispatched the next day by 2nd Class Post. This I thought was disgusting considering the Advert which promised prompt delivery, and after looking at the invoice the chocolates weren't free as they had increased the price of the flowers to compensate for the price of the chocolates.Taking everything into account this is a company I would certainly not recommend nor would I have any further dealings with [The chocolates finally arrived today 10 April and no apology for the delay]
Ve
  7th of Dec, 2010
refund promised but not received. they laugh when we call. BEWARE . we have reported them to trading standards
Lu
  8th of Apr, 2011
I purchased Fresh Gerberas and Roses (Option 3 Elegant) @ £21.99 plus box of free chocolates and vase @ £3.99. Plus Delivery @ £4.95, total: £30.93. Upon placement of my order I received a confirmation email with order number, etc.

I ordered Monday 04/04/11, flowers were received Wednesday 06/04/11... so far so good you would think...

My mother opened her flowers (they come in a box by courier) in her place of work as thats were I sent them... What an absolute embarrasment... The stems were brown, the flowers were wilted to the point where when my mother tried to put them in a vase (out of politeness I think) the flowers could not cope and collapsed. The foot of the stems had been wrapped in tissue paper, hence sucking what ever last bit of moisture they had to live off, out of them, leaves were dropping and had dropped off. Not only this the vase was missing as were the so called free box of chocolates.

I hear you say, have you demanded a refund... well I would only they do not answer there so called free phone number nor their landline. To add insult to injury when you email you get an automated response asking you to phone them on the landline numbers as above..

These people are absolute con artists do not be lured in by their what looks to be a proffessional website. I think the pictures are copied and pasted on from someone elses. DO NOT PART WITH YOU CASH TO THESE PEOPLE YOU WILL BE ANNOYED, EMBARRASSED & DISAPPOINTED THESE POPLE DO NOT HAVE A CLUE. THEY ARE AMATEURS AND CON ARTISTS.