Flowers Direct / Very disappointing and disgraceful service
I had ordered the bouquet called "Perfect Surprise" (Ref: fbi010) to be delivered for my sister's Birthday on 13th April in Edinburgh. The delivery date was clearly mentioned.
I am deeply disappointed and annoyed with what was done by FlowersDirect and hope to warn everyone who uses this service.
Here's what has happened with my order:
* It was a birthday order, wasn't it SUPPOSED to reach the person on her BIRTHDAY? But their delivery man had the audacity to deliver it a day before, on 12th of April.
* There was a PRICE TAG which was not removed from the bouquet, which added to the embarrassment. FYI - gifts & flowers worldwide, never have price tags.
* The flowers as mentioned on [ http://www.flowersdirect.co.uk/Birthday-Flowers/Perfect-Surprise/invt/fbi010 ] - Spray Roses, Carnations and scented Freesia were hardly the truth. The bouquet was bland, not colorful and had hardly any roses.
* The vase, though included was not even close to what was shown in the picture. It was just some vase given for the sake of it.
* If you compare the bouquet to the one shown on the site, they are distinctly different. How will customers know that the site is showing some different pictures?
I ordered this from Flowersdirect assuming it as a world-class service which ties so many countries and local florists together. I liked the site and the experience, but all that boiled down to literally zilch, a completely futile exercise.
I'm from India and I must say in a developing country such as ours, they have much better online services. I spent a good lot on money on that bouquet especially when in pounds, the world's maximum conversion rate.
The 'perfect surprise' was indeed surprising and is going to soon surprise more people on the internet.