Flowers Company / Money not returened after Non Delivery of Order

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Dear All,

I placed an order for on 19/06/2008 for the anniversary of my sister staying in UK for
1.A Box of chocolates
2.Red Roses Forever 12 Roses
3.Blue Anniversary Heart
and recieved an email confirmation(The unique reference for this transaction is: [protected])
for the same by kennycrounch@hotmail.com .The money was debited from my account.But the order has never been delivered.We(My sister in Uk and myself from India) tried to contact the officials numerous times on [protected] but no one replied.We emailed Kenny Crounch but no response was provided.My sister after several tries was able to get hold of Kenny and queried him for the order .He had no reason for the non-delivery, however he promised to credit back the amount but it is almost a month, we have not recieved back the amount nor dose any official pickup our call to aswer us.We have dropped several emails but have failed to get any response.

Finally this is the only way I found to intimate you all that I doubt a bigger crime and fraudulent behind it.They have cheated us and they should be stopped from fooling with people any further.They are one of the most irresponsible service provider I have ever come across.They are least bother about the social resposibilties and are fearless of any answerable situation to any authority.

I request you to please action on such vendors and stop them immideately from fraudulating publin nationally and internationally.

Thanks in anticipation,

Shweta Choudhary(+[protected])/Ruma Choudhary[protected])

Comments

• Da
      1st of Dec, 2008

I have recently sent this email to the webmaster:

Hello Mr.Butler,
    I would like to inform you as the webmaster of the site www.flowers-for-all-occasions.co.uk
    i.p address 85.113.82.59. Having used this site trying to order flowers, I was alarmed when clicking on the final submit icon on the last page that a virus was detected.
    On believing I had entered a scam website and not sure if my payment had gone I found this blog, https://www.complaintsboard.com/byurl/flowers-for-all-occasions.co.uk.html
    And realised that after 2 weeks of not receiving my goods that this is indeed a fake website littered with viruses on most of the links.
    Can you in your power get this site removed before any more people fall prone to these scam artists?

• Fb
      28th of Apr, 2009

Placed an order online, money taken from credit card, delivery date confirmed via a short email, however nothing appeared on the confirmed birthday/delivery date. Had I not enquired with the birthday recipient I would never have known of the non-delivery. To rely on such a service for deliveries on such an occasion can prove to be an embarrassment and heartbreaking disappointment. To this date, after 2 phone calls to their customer service, I have still not received refund of my payment (one month later), which on each occasion was promised within 24 hours, there was also no apology for the non-delivery other than a sarcastic tone when I aired my dissatisfaction with their service.

I have therefore now requested my bank to issue a chargeback due to non-delivery of goods. Businesses like these, should either do a professional job and be logistically prepared for such a task or get out of the business altogether! This company appears to provide an incompetent unprofessional service! I believe www.flowers-for-all-occasions.co.uk may also be trading under different names/website addresses, you have be forewarned... good luck. Glossy websites can be deceiving...