Flowerdeliveryexpress.comwrong flower arrangement delivered

On 12-19-2014 couldn't finish website order as "delivery info" wouldn't take. Called [protected] for help. Ordered instead by phone. Told rep exact model #, name, size desired. Asked if I would receive $50 rebate emailed upon completion of my order. "Yes". Asked if I would receive the $40 off my order per website offer. "Yes".Rep had very heavy foreign accent, so I spoke slowly, repeated info, spelled name of funeral home and Service date/time. Asked if I would receive email invoice to confirm order. "Yes". Confirmation #[protected]. RESULTS: a flower arrangement was delivered on time to correct funeral home. It was NOT the flowers I had ordered. 4 families went together for these flowers. The arrangement delivered was extremely small, no idea of discounts. I was embarrassed. (3 white with red tips carnations, 2 green zinnias, fill + flat vase) Not close to my price range. Don't know how to contact these people so I come to you w/complaint. I ordered #T229-2A, Divine Peace Bouquet, size 'Better' @ $107.95 on sale for $77.95. To date have not received an emal invoice. No local florist name on delivered flowers. Please help.

Pa