Flower Tech Center Inc DBA Avas FlowersRefusal to refund full amount

2-4-17
At 11:20 A.M. CST I ordered an item for same day delivery. Around 2 PM I received a text that they could not deliver same day. I called and was offered a delivery on Monday 2/6. This was not acceptable so I requested a refund. I was offered $39.99 refund for my purchase of $53.94.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Mahwah, NJ They said because I ordered AFTER the 12:00 cutoff I could only get a partial refund. So what did they do for the $13.95??? NOTHING. I placed my order before the cutoff. I cannot control when they received it.
As of 10:00 pm today, no money has been credited back.
Please research this and have the full amount back in my account asap,
Thanks

Pa
Feb 04, 2017

Comments

• Ri
      Feb 05, 2017

This is another Example of Being taken advantage of . The PHone Records will show when Ordered was Placed . Looks to Be another Rip Off SCAM for doing absolutely Nothing !

• Zo
      Jul 11, 2019

Avas Flowers. LIARS!!! "F" rated on BBB! The WORST Florist I have ever used! I placed an order with Julio he LIED to me! The main flowers shown on the item a chose are “Orange Tiger Lilies” I asked him to talk to the designers to make sure the “Lilies” were in stock and he assured me they were and he would check, LIES! They arrived with no “Orange Tiger Lilies” at all! After several emails and calls, they laughed at me in broken English and refused to let me speak with a Manager! I called back, Eric CS Manager answered, he was very rude and didn’t care that I was LIED to and very unhappy with the Flowers! You can’t leave a bad review on their review page so all you see is positive, deception!!! NIGHTMARE!!!

• Ju
      Oct 09, 2019

I ordered flowers from Avas Flowers September 19 to be delivered September 20 for my daughter and son-inlaw's anniversary On September 20. I received an email that the flowers were delivered at 5:07. My daughter called the next day that the flowers were not delivered to her address. When I called Avas the same woman said that the were delivered at 5:07 on Sept 20. I told her that my daughter never received the flowers. She said, again the flowers were delivered. I looked up Flower Tech Center, Inc, owner Brian Cellier and his email address is [protected]@avas. But, His phone #
    is [protected], I intend to call him. Join me!!

Judy Nichols