Flower Shop / Bad business practices

I was promised employment for deliveries at West Jordan store. I had to reaarange my schedule for the weekend, borrowed money for gas for deliveries b/c I am out of work. Upon arrival at designated time I was told we have no deliveries... no apology or attempt to rectify the situation. This was the Manager! ALL COMPLAINTS OR INQUIRIES MADE TO CORPORATE OFFICE WERE IGNORED. I WAS HUNG UP ON, PUT ON HOLD FOR HOURS AND THE ENTIRE ESTABLISHMENT REFUSED TO TAKE MY CALLS. If this is how they treat their 'help' you know their reputation for poor quality, overpriced products and bad customer service will also reamain consistent. Good luck trying to solve a problem. All orders and complaints are funnelled to one phone number where you are put on hold for hours. Wonder why that is - it's because they refuse to take accountability or provide adequate customer service. You can't find local phone numbers for local locations - they are unpublished. Don't think that is a coincidence. Their rating w/ BBB is an F. They are not a member and are not accredited. This is also on purpose - they can't be held to a higher standard if they aren't a member of a BBB organization.

Le

Comments

• Cr
      4th of Jan, 2011

you had to rearrange your schedule even though you're unemployed?

12th of Nov, 2011
    Flower Shop - DESCREPANCY
    BLOOMING BASKET
    Dodgeville
    Wisconsin

Do NOT ORDER ONLINE from BLOOMING BASKET.
    I did order 24 roses to be sent to my wife's office.
    Only 18 were delivered. Not notification or explanation as of why.
    I contacted them by phone, email. No response.
    DISHONEST. Order from one of the 2 OTHER FLOWER SHOP NEARBY!!!