Flower Delivery / Worst service ever

1 United States

I ordered flowers for my wife for Valentine's Day on February 2nd. I did this to make sure that if there were any issues, they could be dealt with well in advance. My wife and I waited all day on Valentine's Day all the way up until 9pm just like the website said. The flowers never came. I attempted to call them to tell them what had happened, but was unable to get in touch with anyone. Instead, it directed me to their website to file a complaint. I did this, and have yet to receive an email back. My wife has called three times thus far, and every time they say they can't contact the local florist and even tried to have us receive the flowers today, 2 days after they were supposed to be delivered. After much argument, they told us that they would post our refund, which had better be a full refund, at 5pm today. Here is the kicker though. The florist that was supposed to deliver the flowers was not even open on Valentine's Day or President's Day. What sense does that make? Do not ever use FTD. The lesson learned here is that if you are able to do so, go to the local florist. At the very least, do not use FTD and use 1800flowers.

Or