flow images / fraud

flow images
Port Melbourne
126 Beach steer
Phone: 9676 2302
The owner of this wedding video, Mark is a fraud. He is constantly hiring people, takes advantage of them without payment. He has to change his name because victims can not sue him. He also tried to make death threat to one of them.

More flow images Complaints & Reviews

Plus flow images - Wedding photographs [2]
Plus flow images - Lies and deceptiom [2]

D  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -4 Votes
Thanks for your feedback Edwin, but its extreemly unprofessional to make annonymous comments about myself or the company I work for. We were forced to put you off as your work did not meet our standards and was not ever likely to.

Perhaps you should of taken advantage of the training we offered at the beginning...

Good luck in the future.

Flow Images Team
PS: If we find this comment is still here in 7 days or other comments like this one elsewhere, be assured we will sue!
A  31st of Jul, 2009 by

A  6th of Feb, 2010 by
Best Best Advice Agree Disagree +4 Votes
I am having the same trouble with them at the moment, and am taking them to VCAT myself
N  25th of Sep, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I had a very bad experience with this company. We didn't get anything that was agreed on. It was disappointing that after 3 changes in photographers, we had yet another photographer turn up at our door on our wedding day. We had no idea who it was or the work they were capable of.

They were unprofessional in the way they dealt with people and left some of our guest taken back. After giving us a date to pick all our prints eg album and the rest of what we had ordered, we turned up to only get our album and the others were not available.

Whilst we were happy with our final album, it was disappointing to be treated as a number rather than two excited people ready to start their new lives as husband and wife. Wish I had known more about this company sooner. Will not be recommending them to any of my friends that are currently planning their wedding.
N  10th of Nov, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
Everything mentioned above is true. Stay away from this man. He ripped us off on our wedding day and had us begging for our photos which all we received where 30 4x5 photos, no free album, no free 20x24 wall portrait and no free digital mini album as promised. Unfortuantely, we paid in full and where worried if we sued him, we where sure to never see our photo's again. He has moved address to East Malvern. Mark Facey is a scam.
N  10th of Dec, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
A few weeks ago, I tried to put money into his account, and his account was closed. Due to these messages and the fact he's moved house and changed accounts is enough to make me suspect something isn't quite right with this business so I cancelled, unfortunately losing my $500 deposit but it could have been worse!

On top of it all, he tried to blackmail me into telling him where these comments came from! Saying that if I didn't tell him, he would force me to pay the full amount! For photography I've cancelled?!!
Can't he google the company's name??! It comes up straight away!!! The fact he tried to blackmail me just validated my suspicions and all the above.
A  3rd of Jan, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
To anyone considering using Flow Images, please don't, I am among the many who have been fooled into believing that Mark Facey and his business are a reputable photography group, an asumption that has been proven very wrong. I do not think defaming him will do any good but do understand how if feels when he extorts monies above and beyond the "package" you pay for, and when delivery time elapses and there is not product to collect, you get little in the way of explanation. I do however beleive that innocent people preparing for the most special day in their lives should be forewarned. Could i see a show of support for people that might want to meet with the producers of A Current Affair. This will allowed his business practises to be exposed and he is welcome to try and justify his lack of professionalism.
A  18th of Jan, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +3 Votes
Don't bother even going near this Mark Feces.
Not only he is a scammer he is also a coward. I know a few people who worked with him and he is trying to sue all of them whenever he was asked to pay up.
Everyone who is not new in the wedding industry knows about him, they call him Mark Feces, the [censor] of the industry who doesn't know [censor] about photography and pays no respect to anyone.
The only reason he's got the million dollar house and his fancy car is bcos his daddy has a hotel in Toorak.
I heard that most of his photographers are gone now so he is starting this wedding banquet/restaurant call florian in Elsternwick

35-37 Clarence St Elsternwick VIC 3185

Here is his Facebook page

warn your friends and family (and anyone else)!!

and if anyone decided to expose this [censor] to the media or anything, count me in!!
A  19th of Jan, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Hi, We are currently in the process of taking Flow images to VCAT. Depsite getting our initial VCAT for him to produce our Album at the cost he advertised, we have still not received it and are going back. If anyone is prepared to write us a written statement of their experience we would be extremely grateful. We would also be more than happy to share to our own experience and provide testimony to others who are in the same situation.

Please contact me via this site if you are able to assist.

N  19th of Jan, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
i used to work for him and he refused to pay up with some flimsy excuses.
not sure it's related to your case but if you need more detail, or in anyway i can help in order to stop this [censor], let me know.
A  28th of Jan, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have also had the unfortunate experience of dealing with this [censor] and his company. He has ripped us off thousands of dollars and many others and we have yet to receive anything from him.

To anyone out there who is considering using Flow Images, please don’t and be aware of him and his false advertising as nothing that is shown to you initially is what you will get without having to pay an arm and a leg for at the end of it all.

This [censor] needs to be stopped.
A  8th of Feb, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Same story with us. Promises, contracts but with NO results.
Talked to the Police, VCAT hearing being organised, Contacted Consumer Affairs ... oh, by the way "Easy Weddings" have removed him from their list due too many complaints. Neither he nor Flow Images are members of the Australian Institute of Professional Photographers. What a [censor] to cheat people on one of the most important days of their lives. Anybody interested in a Class Action ??
A  18th of Feb, 2011 by
Hey everyone.
We went to his place tonight at the time specified in emails to get our photos and disc even though we were "Warned" by him that could only happen if we paid MORE money. Everything's recorded and in the hands of legal and media representatives.
Facey didn't answer the door (we videoed the entire visit) and we left a note. Just as we were leaving (and remember ... ALL WE WANT is our wedding photos as contracted) he arrived home on his bike. His girlfriend opened the door for him so the "BIG BRAVE THING" had left her to deal with the irate customer should she choose to answer the door ... which she hadn't.

He ran inside and refused to comment or come back out to discuss/resolve our issue. Considering his verbal abuse to me on the phone yesterday, you'd think he was a big "hard man". What a"thing" !!

Facey subsequently called the police but there was no problems from them.

Watch closely "A Current Affair"... this [censor] has had his day. When we calculated stuff, he's stooging us for probably @ $2000. He can't get a Lexus, Mercedes, million dollar house in East Malvern and a Reception Centre (FLORIAN in Elsternwick) for 2 K ... which means he must be doing it to LOTS of other people.

If you have similar experiences with this [censor], sms me on 0412 039 437. I'll call you back and "A Current Affair" will be very supportive.
A  1st of Mar, 2011 by
As I have personally dealt with Mark the [censor] and that so called 2 bit operation he is running
out there in East Malvern I advise anyone even considering to use this drop kick to stay away.
Flow Images as company is the biggest disgrace to the photography industrie and is run by the most arogant
and dishonest person I have ever met.
You will pay him thousands of dollars, wait an eternity to get anything and If you are lucky to get anything
it will be of poor quality, and I can garantee you it will not be what you agreed on.
To all the disapointed people out there keep doing what you're doing stick to your guns so that Mark Feces and
Flow Images can be buried once and for all.
A  3rd of Mar, 2011 by
This [censor], MARK FECES is a coward. He tries bullying you into paying more with weak excuses and when you try to reason he then threatens you with abuse, but only on the phone . Flow Images tries to act professional but they seem to not answer the phone or return emails. God help the couples who book at Florian Receptions.
N  9th of Mar, 2011 by
Hey people Mark will be in court this coming Friday 11th March at 11:15 am at VCAT,
55 King Street, Melbourne
bring every piece of evidence you have to support!!
if you have any kind of verbal evidence, just write it down so that can be presented!!

see you all there!!!
N  17th of Mar, 2011 by
Watch 'A Current Affair' tonight (Thurs 17th Mar). They are doing a story on how Mark Facey 'Flow Images' has ripped off brides!!! He definitely had this coming to him.
From yet another unhappy Flow Images client!
A  17th of Mar, 2011 by
My husband and myself paid over $5000 for our wedding day photography and album, (this amount doesn't include the "so called album credit"), although we are yet to get what we paid for.
We have been to VCAT multiple times although he fails to follow what has been ordered, and not to mention his arrogance when you ask a simple question.
A  17th of Mar, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Thank you for all posting your comments you saved us from going down the same road, however after we had paid $800 deposit only to not have phone calls returned. So relieved that after repeatedly not having calls returned I googled the company name and saw this thread which allowed us to make alternative arrangements for our big day. Mark was a very smooth salesman and even though we are skeptical by nature managed to pull the wool over our eyes. Those considering him please don't there are many wonderful, professional and ethic photographer out there...just not at Flow Images.
A  19th of Mar, 2011 by
Dear all, and KARMA - love your posts,
We were one of the first victims of his unethical business. We got burnt back on 2008 for our wedding photo and video packages and every time we think back, there was always one small little taint on our otherwise perfect day. It was the regret of making the decision to hire that Mark Facey (..though I prefer 'Feces') [censor]. My husband and I watched ACA and couldn't be happier, plus that small taint on our wedding day has disappeared knowing he got what he deserved (reputation wise anyway).
He is an arrogant, indecent, unethical, pretend-to-be-professional, soulless [censor]. You know sometimes people said a person has bad behaviors, but is not a bad person. Well, for Mark, he is bad right down to the CORE and whatever he is made of.
Through his actions, it seems that the idea of wedding/happy couple is repulsive to him that he had to make sure he plays an active part in ruining it. It astounds me how Mark can sleep at night knowing what he has done to these happy people and that there are a number of strangers who hate him with a passion. If it were me, I wouldn't be able to close my eyes!

I want to give my full support to anyone taking him to VCAT, as I have been through it all in 2009. Please leave your VCAT date and time here, I will attend. If anyone needs a written statement, compare the contract, see our court order, etc - more than happy to help. Send me a message though here and I can give your my number.