FloryDay.com / return policy

Posted: Sep 8, 2016 by   User
4.1
China, Maine
Floryday.com
I bought three dress on Floryday.com because their site assured me that returns were quick and easy. The package arrived in about 2 weeks, which I thought was a long delivery time, but OK. Two of the dresses didn't fit, which is why I rarely buy clothing online. When I contacted the company to ask how to reurn them, I received a response from "Annie Chen" that return postage to Mainland China was exorbitantly high, so would I like a coupon for 50% off my next purchase (!!!) of a return of 30% of my purchase and I could keep the merchandise. The site did say that return postage was to be paid by the purchaser, but NOWHERE did it say the package was coming from China. I have also since discovered that the postage to China is far less than the 70% that I have given up.
THIS SITE IS A SCAM!!!
FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jul 12, 2017
Dear meliris,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Floryday Service Team
Complaint comments Comments (18)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Comments

D  19th of Jun, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Yes i order a dress from floryday and the dress were posted on the sight as an adult dress. But when I received it, a child was able to fix it. It was not the size I order. I sent the dress back, on June 13th 2017. I haven't received my refund money yet.
N  7th of Jul, 2017 by  user  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@carolpleasant May I know your order number?
N  10th of Jul, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I've ordered two dresses from floryday and both orders came in wrong. This just made me so unhappy with this company. I've waited almost 2 weeks for both orders just to be disappointed. I'm through. I just can't trust ordering with your company. Unhappy with both. The first dress is what I ordered. The second one is what I got. Same color but totally not the same dress.

N  12th of Jul, 2017 by  user  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Sandra Fojtik Dear Sandra, sorry to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Floryday Service Team
D  10th of Jul, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Not ordering with this company ever again. Right color wrong dress.
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by  user  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Sandra Fojtik Dear Sandra, please let us know your order and please be assured that we will do our best to help you out.
A  20th of Jul, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Floryday is a total scam from Singapore.
N  22nd of Jul, 2017 by  user  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@Doreen Savona Dear Doreen Savona, sorry to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
N  22nd of Sep, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I ordered a skirt, size large, I'm sure it would not fit a size 6 and the material was thin and cheap. I am now having trouble sending it back for some reason Floryday do not recognise my address in the uk. Sorry but will not take a chance ordering again !
Pat Cordell
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by  user  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@artcar Dear artcar, sorry to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
N  11th of Oct, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Order number 022793390472
How to I return the following items please?
Item 1745190041/cotton trouser is wrong colour and too small,
Item 1955124283, multicolour dress is too small under arm, hard to slip out, silk needs to be generous in size in order not to rip
N  11th of Oct, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I am generally no happy to complain, however this is not a complaint, it is just a request to a refund for items not suitable
A  17th of Oct, 2017 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I have tried every thing I could to get in touch with this company to make a return. They do not answer any emails or phone messages. So I will never order from them again, this company is a total scam.
N  11th of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I want to return dress that doesn't fit where do i send it to, order no.020690295389 order item (195514384)
Caroline
A  21st of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I want to return dress that doesn't fit where do i send it ich habe mir mein Geld zurück geholt Wenn Sie den Pullover wieder haben wollen, müssen sie mir schon eine Adresse schicken. Ich habe keine Lust mehr, hinter ihnen her zu laufen.Wenn Sie sich nicht melden, werfe ich den Pullover in den Müll, wo er auch hingehört Sigrid Müller bestellnummer 022219912126
N  26th of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Received a dress this morning no paperwork or order number the dress doesn’t fit at All . Where do I send it back to?mrs E WHITLOCK . elainewhitlock@icloud.com
N  7th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
This company is not working properly. I wanted to return a package with 2 dresses, but no good adres it was not accepted. Accordin to the postmaster, she told my I had to do data downloaded. Never heard of it. My address details are often noten but the return address, where is it? In Madrid? England? or China? I think my order is: YT1803128357301449 or 028191381087. I am certainly not satisfied with this methode of buying, not clear enough. So I hope you can give me a quick answer about my order that I want to send back, and where to go, which Country?
Wietske Dijkstra, Calle Trinidad 2 A
N  8th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I am just inquiring whether you received my returned jacket that was too small.02282269674.I delivered it to you as you recommended through Canada Post. I did want an exchange in size XL.
Thank you and hoping to hear from you.
Charlene Enfield
2292B Queen St. E
Toronto. Ontario Canada M4E1G6

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree