FloryDay.com / return policy

1 China, ME, United States Review updated:

I bought three dress on Floryday.com because their site assured me that returns were quick and easy. The package arrived in about 2 weeks, which I thought was a long delivery time, but OK. Two of the dresses didn't fit, which is why I rarely buy clothing online. When I contacted the company to ask how to reurn them, I received a response from "Annie Chen" that return postage to Mainland China was exorbitantly high, so would I like a coupon for 50% off my next purchase (!!!) of a return of 30% of my purchase and I could keep the merchandise. The site did say that return postage was to be paid by the purchaser, but NOWHERE did it say the package was coming from China. I have also since discovered that the postage to China is far less than the 70% that I have given up.
THIS SITE IS A SCAM!!!

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jul 12, 2017

Dear meliris,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Floryday Service Team

Me
Sep 8, 2016

Comments

• Ca
      19th of Jun, 2017

Yes i order a dress from floryday and the dress were posted on the sight as an adult dress. But when I received it, a child was able to fix it. It was not the size I order. I sent the dress back, on June 13th 2017. I haven't received my refund money yet.

7th of Jul, 2017

@carolpleasant May I know your order number?

10th of Jul, 2017

I've ordered two dresses from floryday and both orders came in wrong. This just made me so unhappy with this company. I've waited almost 2 weeks for both orders just to be disappointed. I'm through. I just can't trust ordering with your company. Unhappy with both. The first dress is what I ordered. The second one is what I got. Same color but totally not the same dress.

12th of Jul, 2017

@Sandra Fojtik Dear Sandra, sorry to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Floryday Service Team

• Mr
      15th of Apr, 2018

@FloryDay Can you please tell me how to return two items I bought from you.
    mary.hegarty2@ntlworld.com
    Order No:027955915797

20th of Apr, 2018

@Mrs Mary Hegarty Hi, did they ever give you the return address & instructions? I'm getting the run around too.
    Thanks, Jody Pharr

10th of Jul, 2017

Not ordering with this company ever again. Right color wrong dress.

12th of Jul, 2017

@Sandra Fojtik Dear Sandra, please let us know your order and please be assured that we will do our best to help you out.

• Do
      20th of Jul, 2017

Floryday is a total scam from Singapore.

22nd of Jul, 2017

@Doreen Savona Dear Doreen Savona, sorry to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

• Ar
      22nd of Sep, 2017

I ordered a skirt, size large, I'm sure it would not fit a size 6 and the material was thin and cheap. I am now having trouble sending it back for some reason Floryday do not recognise my address in the uk. Sorry but will not take a chance ordering again !
    Pat Cordell

23rd of Sep, 2017

@artcar Dear artcar, sorry to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

• Ha
      11th of Oct, 2017

Order number 022793390472
    How to I return the following items please?
    Item 1745190041/cotton trouser is wrong colour and too small,
    Item 1955124283, multicolour dress is too small under arm, hard to slip out, silk needs to be generous in size in order not to rip

• Ha
      11th of Oct, 2017

I am generally no happy to complain, however this is not a complaint, it is just a request to a refund for items not suitable

• Li
      17th of Oct, 2017

I have tried every thing I could to get in touch with this company to make a return. They do not answer any emails or phone messages. So I will never order from them again, this company is a total scam.

• Ca
      11th of Jan, 2018

I want to return dress that doesn't fit where do i send it to, order no.020690295389 order item (195514384)
    Caroline

• Si
      21st of Jan, 2018

I want to return dress that doesn't fit where do i send it ich habe mir mein Geld zurück geholt Wenn Sie den Pullover wieder haben wollen, müssen sie mir schon eine Adresse schicken. Ich habe keine Lust mehr, hinter ihnen her zu laufen.Wenn Sie sich nicht melden, werfe ich den Pullover in den Müll, wo er auch hingehört Sigrid Müller bestellnummer 022219912126

• El
      26th of Jan, 2018

Received a dress this morning no paperwork or order number the dress doesn’t fit at All . Where do I send it back to?mrs E WHITLOCK . elainewhitlock@icloud.com

• Wi
      7th of Feb, 2018

This company is not working properly. I wanted to return a package with 2 dresses, but no good adres it was not accepted. Accordin to the postmaster, she told my I had to do data downloaded. Never heard of it. My address details are often noten but the return address, where is it? In Madrid? England? or China? I think my order is: YT1803128357301449 or 028191381087. I am certainly not satisfied with this methode of buying, not clear enough. So I hope you can give me a quick answer about my order that I want to send back, and where to go, which Country?
    Wietske Dijkstra, Calle Trinidad 2 A

8th of Feb, 2018

I am just inquiring whether you received my returned jacket that was too small.02282269674.I delivered it to you as you recommended through Canada Post. I did want an exchange in size XL.
    Thank you and hoping to hear from you.
    Charlene Enfield
    2292B Queen St. E
    Toronto. Ontario Canada M4E1G6

• Je
      3rd of Mar, 2018

Good Morning,
    Order No: 026190034738
    I am also trying to return 4 pairs of trousers that do not fit. I sent an email upon receipt of the trousers and left a message with the Customer Service Department. I have sent further emails but have not received a returns labeller an indication of where to return my unwanted items.Please advise me.
    Jennifer Manville
    London

• Wi
      12th of Mar, 2018

I have a dress to return as it is not what was advertised. 1. There was no reference in the advertisement relating to custom charges, but I paid them to the courier regardless. Now, I wish to return one dress and have it ready for postage. Where to? Found an address in London but in the light of the reviews/complaints I have read, will I be wiser not to return the dress and NEVER deal with this company again and warn all friends about it. The company's responses seem to be blase and identical to all complaints - they look for order numbers and yet provide no delivery docket/paperwork with their delivery! All I have is the courier's details! Please advise me on next step. Freda

20th of Apr, 2018

@Winnidred Same boat here. I believe this may be international mail fraud. Did you ever get an address to return the item and get your money refunded?

25th of Mar, 2018

I whant to return a dress # 1955189432, it came late and I pay an extra fast deliver, the dress is cheap, not the same as the picture. I need to know haw to return and haw I will recive my payment back. And the taxes and transfer that DHL charge for a transfer, never I recive a notice of this charge.
    My order is 021319845072
    Flora Stark Rosemberg, and I want to speak with a person, no with mail, that nobody answered

• Mi
      30th of Mar, 2018

i HAVE RECENTLY RECEIVED AN ORDER OF THREE DRESSES ALL UNSUITABLE AND ARRIVED TOO LATE FOR THE OCCASION THEY WERE FOR'
    tHERE ARE NO CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS OR LABELS FOR RETURNS OR REFUNDS WHICH i WANT PROMPTLY OTHERWISE I WILL TAKE LEGAL MEASURES TO INVESTIGATE THE COMPANY AND HAVE LEGAL ACTION TAKEN AGAINST THE COMPANY.

WHAT IS THE QUICK EASY AND PRECISE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW FOR RETURN AND REFUND OF GOODS?

MS M STOODLEY

• He
      5th of Apr, 2018

Leider verstehe ich kein Englisch. Ich möchte gern die drei Artikel die ich heute erhalten habe zurück schicken, da sie mir nicht passen. Wie mache ich das und wohin muss ich das schicken. Ich möchte auch gerne das Geld von der Verzollung wieder haben.
    Bestellnummer 0221994241398
    Kleid 1955189432
    Kleid 1955118308
    Kleid 1955184519

Mit freundlichen Grüssen Heidi Loock

• Sy
      27th of Apr, 2018

I wish I had seen all the complaints about your company before I ordered the blouse, which was very ill fitting, as I had to fight with it to get it off, never known anything like it in anything else I have ever bought!!!

If you would like to know the order number it is: 025401017880 Perhaps you would be good enough to let me know the address to return it to, or is that asking too much?

My email address is sylvia.gwynne@hotmail.com

• Sy
      27th of Apr, 2018

@Sylvia Gwynne You want me to reply to myself ???

• Ap
      7th of May, 2018

Wish I had done my due diligence with this company first. If I had known this company was from China I would have hesitated ordering from FloryDay. I would like to return Order No. 023339639194 Chiffon Floral Dress due to its poor quality and poor fit. I wish to return this item and resolve the matter immediately with a full refund to my credit card. Otherwise, legal action will be taken.

April Leong