[Resolved] FloryDay.com / credit card charged but no order or merchandise

I placed an order on line in April. Received the merchandise within the expected time period but was not satisfied with the dresses so I initiated returns - via chat with a rep on line and via reviews of the dresses on the website. I received a response on one dress but the other said thanks for the praise. So I responded and asked to return. No response. It's been 5 days.
I also placed another order. They charged by credit card but did not send me a confirmation email. That was 5 days ago. Still no acknowledgement of the order despite several inquiries. I should have listened to the reviews on line. Lessons learned. Expensive lesson though. Pursuing disputing the charges through my credit card company.

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,