[Resolved] Floryday / your standard of customer service is appalling!!!

Your standard of customer service is appauling!!!

I ordered three garments from Floryday on 7th May, order number [protected], which were unsatisfactory. They were of poor quality, and the wrong size.

I have been trying to find from you a return address and return instruction, but every e-mail I send to your customer services department is responded to by an automated reply which is no use to me.

Your contact telephone number keeps telling me that you are unavailable. I have been calling for nearly two weeks.

I will never shop with Floryday again.

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jun 02, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,