[Resolved] Florydaywrong sized items

I received an order, but even though I used their sizing chart none of the items are the right size. I tried to contact them both by e-mail and their online form but I got no response. I want to resolve this size issue or if necessary I will return the whole order for a refund. I am not sure what else I can do, the company is not making themselves available for any discussion.

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Aug 01, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@gmail.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,