[Resolved] Florydaywill not answer my email for return

I purchased three items as a gift for my daughter from this company and received them yesterday. They do not fit and my daughter does not want them. The FloryDay return site is bogus and they won't get back to me to let me know how to return these items for a refund. Their site boasts "If you’re not absolutely satisfied with your Floryday order, we’ll make it right or refund your purchase. Cross our hearts!” They just create "tickets" making you think that someone is going to help you. How is a company even allowed to get away with this?

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jan 15, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

What's more, if you submit the ticket successfully, our customer service will answer you within 24h for sure, would you please check you spam box? It may be blocked by your email system.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Floryday

Be
Jan 12, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Jan 25, 2017

I too wish I had read these reviews before I purchased. I received my coat and it did not fit.
    Tried to contact them by email but have had no response. The "chat" on their site is always there but he can't do anything either. I just need to return this item. Buy the sound of all these comments, I likely have no hope of ever returning or getting a refund. How do you shut these sites down and stop them??? This is the first time I have ever run into a company online that behaves this way. Very poor.

•   Jul 12, 2017

@Caramel 60 Dear Caramel 60, we are sorry to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to [protected]@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

• Cl
      Jul 13, 2017

i too have had the same problem the live chat keep cutting me off. Is there anyone there that can help

• Cl
      Jul 13, 2017

With regards my complaint this morning I have contacted my credit card company who say they can pursuit my complaint if I hear nothing back

•   Jul 13, 2017

@claire wilcox Dear Claire, would you please let us know your order number and we will check it for you. You may also send us your order number and request to [protected]@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.