[Resolved] Florydaywhere is my order???

I ordered dresses last month- still waiting, 5/23/18. Is this business a scam? Tried live chat to question order time, the girl was sweet and tried to be accommodating, but had no information that was helpful. Tried to contact customer service, but nothing. I just got sites with adds on them and fishing sites. Very frustrated, not going to order from this place again, in fact, I'm calling my bank in the a.m. to cancel payment. Very sketchy site. Very unprofessional. I'm feeling exposed and stupid for trusting this site. Mia Krause

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, May 24, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Floryday

Mi
May 23, 2018

Comments

• Ni
      May 25, 2018

My wife order a dress, when she asked the representative on the wed site they just closed the conversation, clearly a scam site... warning to all customers don't trade with these scam artists.

• Mu
      Jun 27, 2018

I've had some lovely clothes from Floryday. The fabrics are especially good. They do take a while to come from China but are very reasonably priced to compensate. I check the actual measurements given for each item of clothing before I order (an XL in one garment is not the same as another). You can check the progress of orders online and an email query I had was answered the next day. My experiences have not been of dealing with a scam company.

• Co
      Jul 19, 2018

Het is wel een schande dat een site als Floridaynog bestaat. Ik bestelde op 6 mei, retourneerde op 13 mei en heb op 19 juli, na herhaaldelijke vragen en klachten, nog steeds mijn € 106, 94 niet retour. Bovendien zijn de verzendkosten erg hoog. Een frauduleuze firma!!! Nooit bij floriday bestellen!!!