Florydayunethical company with the worst customer service

On the 17th of September 2016 I ordered a dress and a handbag, I paid an additional amount to get it in 7 working days. The date today is 01/02/2017 - still no package has been received by me which was ordered in August 2016.

my email address is [protected]@gmail.com - order number is [protected].

I requested a refund 3 times! Please see images below. The only staff member who assisted and helped me to the best of his abilities was Kifeh.

The lack of reply on inquiries is ridiculous! I am in the hospitality industry and you need to get back to the client as soon as possible.

JANUARY 25, 2017 02:46 AM Cathy replied me informing me that they would give me a coupon valid of the full amount I purchased in the items I was suppose to get. But I replied telling her I am entitled to get a full refund on the January 25, 2017 02:40 PM.

Still no reply after that, only a ticket that has been ticked out on the January 31, 2017 02:52 PM.

I now refer to the below comments that I found on Hello Peter
Online clothing supplier - TOTAL scam and fraud

On Friday 12th August 2016, I ordered 4 dresses online from Floryday.com. I paid by credit card and having checked my bank statement, the money was definitey deducted from my card, in the amout of R2306.17 for Order number ********** 18635. On the website they give you a place to type a message and they say they'll respond within 24 hours. I emailed a week after placing the order, asking when I could expect delivery, but I had no response. I've sent them another message today asking the same thing. I checked "Hellopeter.com" today to see if floryday is a scam, but found nothing. I googled "Floryday scam" came up with many dissatisfied customers that have been scammed like me! I've since emailed them on ********** No response to date. It is definitely a scam and one to avoid at your cost!

Public Comments

Lungi Mlaba-Dludla · Senior Sales Executive at Greyville Convention Centre
I just received my parcel that I had ordered in December, dresses are lovely, ordered 4 and the other 2 are a bit small but none the less, what I want to share is their website has online consultants that you can chat with so I think its important to ensure you on the right website not the scamming website, another tip I had to pay R1600 to customs to release my clothes because I ordered for over R 3000, so if you don't want to pay customs don't make orders for over R2000, but after my complain to them for not knowing this even after cheating to their consultant which conversation I had saved they have given me a voucher back to compensate
Like · Reply · Jan 20, 2017 11:19pm

Meg Moss Fourie · Works at Self-employed
OMG - I was 2 seconds away from adding my credit card details for my order of (stunning clothes) and thought let me just check here first - well I suppose like the saying goes ''if it looks too good to be true it usually is' - I was sooo excited - shocking that this is still allowed to carry on!
Like · Reply · Jan 18, 2017 2:12am

Tracey-Lee Dorny
Wish I had also read these comments. Never ordered online before and this first experience was a disaster. Dresses did not even resemble the picture and the fabric was cheap and nasty. Customs duty doubled the cost of the order. Have asked for a refund and to return dresses. No response. Big scam do not use Floryday
Like · Reply · Jan 6, 2017 12:41am

Anastasiya Fedkina · Owner at Self-employed
I wish I read this page before I ordered on Floryday. I had to pay costums more money than the cost of dresses(((
Like · Reply · Jan 3, 2017 5:04am

Sue Harington McNaughton · St. Andrews School
I wish I had Googled them before buying. Sounded too good to be true. Parcel took three months to arrive, and it's a hassle to retrieve as they do not put an invoice on the parcel, so you have to collect in person, with a copy of the invoice. Your costs are +45% clothing import, +10% handling fee +14% VAT. Which add approx 75% to the amount. Quality is absolute junk.
Like · Reply · Dec 28, 2016 2:12am

Get your story straight and refund me by end of this week! BEFORE THE 07/02/2017. Thank you.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

• Updated by Bianca Botha, Feb 06, 2017

Katie from Floryday replied me yesterday with the solution that the company will refund me and if the package arrives I can still keep it.

Thank you for the response and that I can get my money back.

Regards

Bi
Feb 01, 2017

Comments

• Je
      Apr 04, 2018

Please get off my screen. What do you not understand about the words:

I WISH TO UNSUBSCRIBE?

I would like to warn people that the Regent Street, London address is not Florydays Head Office.
    It is a dead letter end for 40 different companies that I have discovered so far.

• Je
      Apr 04, 2018

What do you not understand about the above message ?????