[Resolved] Floryday / two blouses.

5 United States

They have agreed to refund my money. So this problem has been corrected. The computer just told me my info msg is too short and no one would notice until I made it longer. Original problem, 2 blouses...neither fit. and the 4X was smaller than the 3X. I thought I checked the size chart but evidently not. I will be giving these to Good will but I will cut out the size label as it is misleading in american styles.

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Feb 18, 2019

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,