FloryDay

Posted: Jul 18, 2016 by

total scam!!

4.55
floryday.com
I have made an order and decided to cancel it because I found something for a better price on another website.
It was clearly said on FloryDay site that order cancellation is possible! I decided to cancel mine about 5 hours after I placed it.
Contacted customer service and they gave me some link and said I need to go there to cancel. And when I clicked on it nothing happened - page did not exist.
Asked FloryDay again and they gave me the same link. Well, is seems like there's a new scammer here! They just don't let me cancel!!
FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Aug 15, 2016
Dear Kickmaro772,

It is a shame to know what happened. Would you please send us the link you referred to? Would you please also let us know your order number and we'll help you with the order.

Floryday
FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Oct 19, 2016
Hi MichelleAnn123,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that we cannot find the order information as the order number you provided is invalid. Would you please let us know your correct order number so that we can assist you further? Please email to feedback@floryday.com, we are willing to give the best solution for you.

Thank you for your understanding. Look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,
Floryday
Complaint comments Comments (47)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Comments

A  16th of Aug, 2016 by    +3 Votes
Most China online companies like AliExpress are not interested in clean business ethics. I bought many items from China online especially AliExpress but they make it impossible or too troublesome to return items and get refund. They are unethical and only interested in profiting, and not interested in customer satisfaction. They also manipulate the feedback so it does not look bad to the customer.
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Debra Dass Hi Debra, thank you for your comment. Floryday is doing an honest business and customer satisfaction is our orientation. We are always doing our best to improve our products and service :)
N  26th of Aug, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Hi
I placed and paid for my order on 8 August. I received an email with a tracking no.. If I try and track the order I can't. I have put several messages on #Facebook with no response. There seem to be many others like me who are experiencing the same problem. We told that #FloryDay is based in the UK yet I get a China response??? Order No: 026266059452. Tracking No: RK510586218CN. HELP!!! My email address is jhibbert@countrybird.co.za
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@JHibbert Hi JHibbert, we checked that our service team has replied you earlier with the solution. Would you please check your email? You may also contact us via feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
A  9th of Sep, 2016 by    +1 Votes
They sent me the wrong order with the other persons personal information . I never got my dress and for some reason they wont send me a self addressed envelope to return their order . today they asked ME to ship the items to the other person at my cost . I have relocated and in Canada so to ship it myself would be $40 so no way am I paying for their error . I want a REFUND
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Devorah Rachel Ramey Hi Devorah, sorry to know that you received the wrong package. Would you please let us know your order number and we will check it for you. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
A  12th of Sep, 2016 by    +2 Votes
I've had experienced the same thing with some China companies. They think it's too much trouble so you won't act on it as they don't give a return label. Usually the products are very cheaply made and they put a cheap price on it. I guess they can get away with it as the Chinese use cheap child labor and really do not care. I suppose its the price we have to pay for being able to be diplomatic with other crappy countries n.
I try to only trade with the USA made goods. Much more honest.
We should all boycott these Chinese and scam countries. Not all are like this.
Jpreston
N  27th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Jpreston My dresses on floryday weren't actually dirt cheap they were all around $50. That's why I was hoping for decent quality. Not high quality but certainly not dresses that felt like the fabric umbrellas are made of. Similar to a thin shower curtain. Now I'm fighting with them over the return of the items and their refund.
You are absolutely right, we should avoid those countries.
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Jpreston Hi Jpreston, thank you for your comment. Floryday is doing an honest business and customer satisfaction is our orientation. We are always doing our best to improve our products and service :)
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Dea13 Hi Dea 13, would you please let us know your order number and we will check it and help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
N  15th of Sep, 2016 by    -1 Votes
I placed an order. The money was deducted from my credit card but I never received an email to confirm the order. When I tried to log in, the website doesn't recognize my email address. I contacted them via their website yesterday, I received an automated reply. When I tried to track the automated reply, there is nothing to track!!! I've now sent an email to this effect!!! Poor show Floryday.
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Is it Rubbish? Hi dear, we are sorry to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible
N  30th of Sep, 2016 by    +2 Votes
I ordered two dresses that I needed for a wedding from this company and even paid $24 for "faster delivery", but dresses came after 3 weeks, too small and too late, so when I contacted this company via email I was given that I would like to return them I was told that considering the high postage cost for return that I would have to pay myself is better option to keep the dresses and locally alter them and that they will refund me 30 % of dresses value, which I agree with since I don't have time and energy to deal with this, and that was the last I heard from them. If this is honest company they will send return papers with the order.
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Trtprt Hi Trtprt, we are sorry to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
N  19th of Oct, 2016 by    +2 Votes
I ordered a dress on the website that showed up as Floryday dresses in South Africa, I took it at face value, which was a bit of a stupid thing to do on my behalf. I battled to track the parcel, and eventually, I got a customs clearance email - which will cost me R684 to bail my parcel. This is more than I paid for the dress. I am absolutely furious, as at no point does it say that the dress was coming from China. The website currency was in Rands.
Poor show Floryday - I have clearly been scammed out of R641.00 as I refuse to pay the R684 to clear it through customs.
The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.
N  23rd of Oct, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I am literally floored reading these comments and I am so upset I didn't check the reviews first before ordering as I normally do. Companies like this should be ashamed! People don't just sit at home collecting checks, we work hard for our money!!! I paid thru Paypal so I will be disputing if my order is not right.

This is just ridiculous!!
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Danielle Miles Hi Danielle, thanks for your comment. Hope you will be satisfied with your order. If there's any problem with it, you may contact us via feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
A  24th of Oct, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I too ordered a dress and found something better and less expensive. I wanted to cancel my order online, however it was impossible as the Floryday site kept on telling me that I have to provide the correct e-mail address, over and over leaving me unable to xancel the order. I was also informed by my friend that you not only pay for the dress and shipping, but when the parcel arrives you still have to pay additional customs release fees which is twice the price of the original order. I would recommend all to stay away from Floryday. Scammers!!!
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Jax De Beer Dear Jax, sorry to know that. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
A  27th of Nov, 2016 by    -1 Votes
After spending CAD478 I'm trying to get an address to return the poorly made and ill-fitting items. It seems to be impossible to get an address out of the customer service agents. I wish I'd found these review earlier.
I did see a customer above say from Canada it cost $40 to return to China which I'd be happy to pay considering the amount they practically stole from me in the first place.

PLEASE DON'T ORDER FROM FLORYDAY! Absolutely awful.. best thing about them is the little bags they come in, reference number on the bag doesn't match what is on your order reference though. No tags and so so bad. Stay away!
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@j-yvr Dear j-yvr, would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
N  8th of Dec, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Do not attempt to order from this scam company! Quality bad and no return address provided so you don't seem to be able to return items
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Joan Kilcommons Dear Joan, sorry to know that. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
A  21st of Dec, 2016 by    +1 Votes
Just had the some problem where I ordered some dresses and now have to pay almost the same amount in customs clearance, also did not know that these items were coming from China! Total scam, stay away!
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Ronel de Nysschen Dear Ronel, please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
N  1st of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered a dress from Floryday for an important family wedding. There was no indication that they were based in China as it was all in pounds Stirling otherwise I wouldn't have gone ahead. They took my payment and a tracking link but this didn't work. This was when I realised they must be based in China as it was a Chinese website. The wedding came and went still no dress. I wanted to find out what had happened to my dress and tried the chat option on their website but nobody replied to talk to me. There is no address to contact them any other way that I could find. I then looked them up on line and found your website to my dismay and realised I had probably been scammed. Can they be shut down?
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Barbara budd Dear Barbara, we are sorry to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
A  2nd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
WoW. Wish I had read these before I ordered. Trying to return an item and actually correspond with these people at Floryday is not worth the hrs spent. Will never order again.
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Alice Greene O'Neil Dear Alice, we are sorry to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
A  4th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I completely agree with these comments and I think floryday is a total scam.
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Danie1aD Dear Danie1aD, would you please let us know your order number?
A  4th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
BEWARE AUSTRALIAN BUYERS! DO NOT ORDER FLORYDAY.
I ordered 3 items from them. The quality of all was extremely poor and one item was a laughably small cut. I am size 10, ordered large to be safe and the item is still at least 2 sizes too small. 2 emails sent as to how to exchange but no reply.
GOODBYE FLORYDAY
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Tippet2 Dear Tippet2, would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
N  17th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Recently ordered 3 dresses from flory day.. Very disappointed and decided I would never order from them again. One of the dresses feels like rubber. To difficult to return items.
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Micky2017 Dear Micky2017, would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
A  18th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Good on you 'Mickey 2017' for speaking up and warning others.
In addition to my post 'Australian buyers beware':
I have since writing this post received an email from Floryday to rectify the problem, but I must say that if it takes a complaint to get attention I am no longer interested in dealing with the company. Furthermore, there is no point in exchanging the ill-fitting item when the quality is so poor I wouldn't wear it anyway.
N  23rd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Completely agree this is a scam. I ordered and did not receive my items.

I was told on the site by support which you can only get via email to call 2 numbers which I did. The one number that worked had such a confusing menu it took me 2 days to figure out what was going on.

It turns out FloryDay used some shipping company JCEX to ship. I had to call JCEX in China to confirm where my items were. They in turn sent to Yodel who i did not even know about. I called yodel and waited over an hour to get someone on the phone. i finally got someone who then told me i had to go back to the supplier as they had tried to deliver my package and even held it but I had not collected. I never got a delivery slip or notice of any kind.
I emailed FloryDay back and am still waiting for a reply 3 days later!
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@tjsm Dear tjsm, would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.
N  23rd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have ordered a dress from this company. The tracking number they gave me does not exist neither does exist the courier company they've stated in their e-mail. I've written to them twice and no reply. Likewise their telephone number only takes messages! The company is a scam! They should be reported to the relevant authority!!!
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Marina George Dear Marina, would you please let us know your order number and we will help you with your order. Please send us your order number and request to feedback@floryday.com with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns". Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree