[Resolved] Floryday / the dress doesn't fit and I want to return it. there is no means to do that.

Shenzhen, China

The paper that came with the dress says to contact them at [protected]@Floryday.com but that gets me nowhere. There is no contact address or phone number. No directions on how to get my money back. What a ripoff! The item was shipped from China so that should have given me a clue! There are supposed to be contact offices worldwide but there is no access to them for consumers.
I will tell everyone to totally avoid this company when online shopping comes up in any conversation.

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, May 07, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,