[Resolved] Floryday / size of 3 dresses not at all right
For the first time, I have ordered from my computer, and have been terrible
Disappointed. I have since found out the company is in China, and it would be impossible to get my money back. The writing was Italian, therefor, I
Presumed they were from Italy... the complaint is that,
I have received my order of three dresses, and the sizes are too small.
I would say, they would fit, a size 12 Aust.
I would like to return them, tell me the address to return and what to do.
39 Victor Road,
Dee Why, 2099 NSW
Marked as "resolved" as per user's request.
FloryDay Customer Care's Response, May 15, 2017
Thank you for your sharing.
We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?
Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.
Thank you for your time.
Updated by Ines Mastroianni, May 17, 2017
Since I wrote to, the company has responded in a satisfactory way. I would like to therefore withdraw my complaint.
More Floryday Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Floryday - total scam!! 
- [Resolved] Floryday - dishonest company 
- [Resolved] FloryDay.com - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - no return process available 
- [Resolved] Floryday - attempting to return item & no address or phone number to contact them 
- [Resolved] Floryday - sundress 
- Floryday - return policy
- [Resolved] Floryday - shearling 3/4 sleeve coat sz s
- [Resolved] Floryday - what happened to my order?
- Floryday - clothing