[Resolved] Floryday"return" response from company

I followed the company's directions to request a refund for my purchase and received a return ticket response from the company. I followed their directions and never heard back from them as to how to proceed with my refund. I checked my junk mail as the company had suggested and there was nothing. Today I received an email and they are graciously telling me that they will refund my money but I will have to mark this issue as "resolved" first. Here is what they sent " we are wondering whether you could take a few minutes to remark your review on https://www.complaintsboard.com as resolved. Then we can apply the refund for you immediately with our managers. Your support will definitely inspire us to do a better job in the future". I'm sorry Floryday but I need to see the refund on my credit care before I mark this complaint as "resolved". So Floryday I will do as you ask when I get my credit card confirmation! Thank you! I will be waiting to hear from you!

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Be