[Resolved] Florydayreturn/refund

I am following up on a complaint that I posted regarding Floryday's questionable customer service. I took the following quote right from their website "If you're not absolutely satisfied with your Floryday order, we'll make it right or refund your purchase. Cross our hearts!” Well this quote is far from the truth. After multiple complaints and emails they have reassured me that they have refunded my money but it will take 7-15 days to process. With the technological advancements that we have today why on earth would it take this long? I will continue to monitor my credit card statement for this credit but until then I will persist!

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jul 12, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,