[Resolved] FloryDay

Posted: Jul 13, 2017 by

refund process

Hong Kong, Hong Kong
floryday.com
I returned a faulty item weeks ago, and you still haven't refunded my paypal payment, despite several tickets and emails, back and forth

I sent pictures of the faulty item showing the ripped seams, I also have the tracking number, and confirmation that you received the item back, at your Wigan depot

Order No. 025353008155

I cant find the actual postal address, but have this info

This organization was registered in Hong Kong in 2012. It was given next corporate number: 1755357

Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jul 14, 2017
Dear valbarley,

Thank you for your feedback. We checked it and our service team has sent you the email with the solution. Please have a check and give us a reply in the email. Please be assured that we will do our best to help you out. For any more questions, you can contact us via feedback@floryday.com.

Floryday Service Team
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country Hong Kong Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Comments

N  17th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hi, I sent Floryday numorus texts to ask them to make clear where I send my returns items back to but they still have not got back to me. The dresses were over £100 and they were of poor quality. I am anxious to get my money back and send the dresses back asap. Please can you help me in any way to resolve this problem. Thanks, Diane.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree