[Resolved] Floryday / refund process

1 Hong Kong, Hong Kong Review updated:

I returned a faulty item weeks ago, and you still haven't refunded my paypal payment, despite several tickets and emails, back and forth

I sent pictures of the faulty item showing the ripped seams, I also have the tracking number, and confirmation that you received the item back, at your Wigan depot

Order No. [protected]

I cant find the actual postal address, but have this info

This organization was registered in Hong Kong in 2012. It was given next corporate number: 1755357

Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jul 14, 2017

Dear valbarley,

Thank you for your feedback. We checked it and our service team has sent you the email with the solution. Please have a check and give us a reply in the email. Please be assured that we will do our best to help you out. For any more questions, you can contact us via feedback@floryday.com.

Floryday Service Team

Va
Jul 13, 2017

Comments

Di
  17th of Jul, 2017

Hi, I sent Floryday numorus texts to ask them to make clear where I send my returns items back to but they still have not got back to me. The dresses were over £100 and they were of poor quality. I am anxious to get my money back and send the dresses back asap. Please can you help me in any way to resolve this problem. Thanks, Diane.