[Resolved] Floryday / poor customer service with a no refund process

So I have been trying to return my order for a refund and I keep getting the run around. Floryday tries to make the public believe that they will fix the problem however when you do what they ask you to do you never hear from them. Then when you question them they act like they've never heard from you. I am not sure how this company is even allowed to function. I will continue to spread the word about this very unsatisfactory company and their practices through social media. Floryday.com your business should be shut down! You should be ashamed of yourself. So I implore anyone who reads this to never consider ordering from this company!

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jan 18, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email yahoo.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,