[Resolved] Floryday / order nr. [protected]

1 pc. [protected] 3XL DKK 122, 00

Total DKK 535, 00

Costs DKK 104, 00

Total DKK 639, 00
They were too small for me and I returned Them to you 15.5.2018 By post after your Representative responded to me on billet nr. [protected] to do so.
I returned the packet to ECDC Logistics SA (Floryday return center)
Rue de l`aeropostale 15
Gräce-Hollogne
Belgien
Postal 4460

I have newer heart anything from you after that. I never received my money back as told …..
I want my money back now thank you. You are tooo long to do something about the task.

I want a replay now or else i go on with the case to the bank.

Inge Ekelund
Ingefaervej 15
4840 Noerre Alslev
Denmark

• Resolution statement

Floryday did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.

• Updated by Inge Ekelund, Aug 06, 2018

See my complain above

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Aug 07, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,