[Resolved] Florydayorder not received after 5 months

I ordered dresses in September 2016 (order no: [protected]) and have not yet received my order. When I kept tracking delivery for 3 months and the status was "in transit". Now it says "expired". What does that mean?
I was told by Floryday to expect delivery 6 weeks from date of purchase. It has been more than five months now and I have not heard from them. Numerous emails I sent have gone unanswered.
If I am not going to receive this order, I want my money refunded please.

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jul 12, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

You may send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,