[Resolved] Florydayo/no. [protected] to floryday

F Nov 28, 2017

Tracking No. by DPEX [protected] I was advised dress which I need for a wedding was shipped on 18.11.2017 and it is stated it was delivered by a Mr. Li
to my home address on 23.11.2017. This has not been delivered as stated and it is absolutely impossible to get onto the courier as numbers are incorrect for Sydney base Mascot.

Why dont they forward through Australia Post if this is legitimate. This is my 2nd time at ordering on line and it appears it will be my last. Really disappointed!
Want to know why this DPEX doesnt ring re. delivery as phone number on order and where is the order???
Vivienne Khan.

• Resolution Statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response · Nov 28, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,