[Resolved] Floryday / liars

Manchester, England, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

Company Floryday.com refused to send money back when received dresses, but confirmed it before.
Reason: their mistake and sorry, full amount will not be send.
But i already send dresses back and will receive some small money and also spend money on sending them!! Company should not be allowed to work on market.

I received dresses with wrong sizes and ask money back - company agreed to back whole amount and asked me send items back .
- i send items spend extra money
- after that they said it their mistake thay will not send whole amount, only some because i partly used coupon! But my coupon is not gift, as it is amount of my cash I spend on them and got before damaged dresses (btw coupon also 75%) - means I spend so much money on ###.
Company is lying and lying and saying it is their mistakes but no help!
by fact i received only wrong sized or damaged dresses.

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jul 12, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,