[Resolved] Florydayimport tax payment on delivery

D Nov 18, 2017

Shipment Notification
Order No.: [protected] Order Date: [protected]:07:10
Tracking number: [protected]
Track this order: Go to Tracking DHL.
Dear dagmarmcg,

We are pleased to inform you that your order has been shipped.

If you need further assistance with your order, please Contact Us.

Thank you for shopping at Floryday.com. We hope to see you again soon!

Followed by request to pay import tax prior to delivery:

Our customer representative has created a notice for you.

Thank you for shopping on our website! This is Nancy from Customer Service Department and I'm handling your order.

We are glad to inform you that your package has arrived. Unfortunately it is detained by your Local Customs and some import duty tax must be paid before you get it.

We do care about your shopping experience. Therefore, we would like to share the tax expenses with you. Please contact your local DHL to pay it first, get the parcel before July 14 and then send us the receipt by email. The phone number of your local DHL is: 353-[protected], and your tracking number is: [protected].
_

Additonal payment of import tax was never mentioned in the order and payment process.

I did not accept delivery.

I request immediate refund of my payment!!

Awaiting your urgent resonse.

• Resolution Statement

FloryDay responded by email and promised full refund.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response · Nov 21, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,