[Resolved] Floryday / I purchased items from floryday and have not received anything to date.

ZA Review updated:

The tracking number is rk525510017cn
There are four items, for which I paid r2182.59 cents on the 29 of september.
So that is over two months ago.

The order number is [protected]

Please get back to me as soon as possible
My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

I require immediate response and the clothing or please re-imburse me, I am really unhappy and feel this is a dishonest process so far

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Floryday

He
Dec 02, 2016

Comments

• To
      Dec 07, 2016

i'm waiting for a package too, could i know where did you find your tracking number ?

• The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

•   Jan 12, 2017

@totodidifafa Thank you for your sharing.

Thank you for your time.