[Resolved] FlorydayI ordered a number of ladies fashion items from floryday on 16/05/2018 and paid for them using paypal.

The PayPal transaction number is 7E164786P3402572R, the total amount paid by me through Paypal was €112.35.
I provided my shipping address but have not received the goods.
The items purchased were ladies fashion wear.
I have not heard anything from the company since I made placed the order and paid for the items on 16/05/2018

Please help.
Regards,

Brenda Foley

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jun 12, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,