[Resolved] Floryday / dress ordered in october 2016 never received no refund

Germany

Stay away from this company! Do not order!
I have ordered a dress on 24th october 2016 and have never received it. I paid 112€ in total also for a fast delivery, but I have not gotten anything until today. Seems like dpd has lost my delivery, but neither they nor floryday is helping me getting my money back. Düd keeps on saying that I have to contact floryday, but floryday does not answer my emails and does not offer any help at all!
I warn everyone to order there. If there are any complaints no one is going to help you!

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,