[Resolved] Floryday / dress order

Bao'an district, China, China

I ordered a colourful mini dress which features in all their advertising currently. Very attractive kaftan style, with fringing.
Two weeks later, I received a maxi dress, in a cheap and nasty material and no fringing, completely different look to the picture or description.
It swamps me, it's down to the ground and in the heat would be hot and sticky to wear because of the polyester type material.
There is no hope of a refund as the company is based in china and I will never order from them again or any other chinese company.
Lesson learnt.

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, May 07, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,