[Resolved] Florydaydelivery

I paid 15 dollars extra to have my dress dropped in 3 to 5 days. It has been 8 days and there is not one thing sent to my email for tracking item. I sent email to floryday about this and know one has responded. In all I have paid 59 dollars and cannot get an answer from anyone.
Pay pal said Floryday has been paid.
Please respond ASAP. I need this item by a certain date . That is why I paid extra to get it here on time. At this point I am more than disappointed because I have nothing to see that item has been sent.
Ty
Gloria H.

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jan 15, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,