[Resolved] Floryday / coat [protected] size m colour military green

1 United Kingdom

Have tried on numerous occasions to get return address where to send parcel back due to size does not fit and faulty workmanship. Sent emails on return forms on line no reply's. The order no is [protected] 25/11/2017. User e mail gallagherjean64@yahoo.com can I please get an address to send this parcel back to and I want a refund . Thankyou. As you can appreciate I have spent weeks on your websites trying to get this information. I want to get this matter sorted I have merchandise which is no good to anyone it is not wearable and your advert stated refund when goods not acceptable.

• Resolution statement

Floryday aftersales team Kate has sent an email informing me that I will receive a full refund and I could keep the coat. I have already sent the coat back by post recorded delivery I found an address on the Floryday site. One condition if I could kindly “remark your review” which I am now doing. I am most pleased with the out come though I did fill in a return/refund form on Floryday on line as requested. I hope this is everything settled. Thankyou for the outcome to Kate and her after sales team and aHappy New Year to you all. I just await my refund now. Thankyou once again. Jean Gallagher. January 5th 2018.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jan 02, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our feedback@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,