[Resolved] Floryday / clothes

UK, Italy

In april 2017 I had the terrible idea to by from ebay, which I trusted to at least deal with reliable suppliers, 4 items of clothing which looked great from the pictures and their prices were not cheap, so I could never have guessed that the quality would be so incredibly low. When I informed floryday by email, they gave me options, like a partial refund and a suggestion that was never explained clearly (Although I asked) to keep the clothes and try to resell them (???) or to return all 4 items and that they would have given me a full refund. After many many mails and a lot of grief and waste of time, I paid €11 to post everything back and instead of refuding what I paid for the order floryday have refunded €10 less, although I have paid for the postage in italy and they have stopped replying to my emails.

I am very annoyed and shocked that ebay would accept them as suppliers although I have read many complaints (Unfortunately after I made my order). It is misleading advertising and dishonest companies. I will not use floryday ever again as I have lost money, time, energy and patience and I will not use ebay either unless they guarantee that the suppliers are not dishonest.

This is their website which declares top quality:
Top quality women's dresses at reasonable prices. Day dresses, party dresses, work dresses and special occasion dresses - here you can always find the...
Adwww.floryday.com/‎
4.8 rating for floryday.com
Abiti a prezzi stracciati. Lasciati incantare dalla perfezione dei nuovi abiti!
Facile comunicazione · oriented cliente · altamente committed · risposta veloce · chat dal vivo
Tipi: abiti, cappotti, scarpe, sacchetti

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jul 07, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,