[Resolved] Florydaycancelled order. return my money.#[protected]

C Nov 17, 2017

I did an order going to three days now three dresses amounting to around 175 Australian dollars, l have written countless messages on the inquiry section and emailed customer service section, but have received no feedback. The 24 hr policy has already expired. I did cancelled my order which l regretted and cancelled it less than an hour later after reading the review. Refund my money back. I fear if am already a one of your victim.

• Resolution Statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response · Nov 19, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

We already refunded you according to your requirement.

Any other question, you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,