[Resolved] Floryday / attempting to return item & no address or phone number to contact them

Dress arrived & size was too small. There is no phone number or address to return item for different size. Please contact me for returning item for different size. If I don't hear from someone I will have to proceed with other actions. I'm now reading other comments which I did not see prior to ordering & feel that this is just another way of getting people mislead.

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jul 15, 2017

Dear Nancy Napoleon,

Thank you for your feedback. We checked it and our service team has sent you the email with the solution. Please have a check and give us a reply in the email. Please be assured that we will do our best to help you out. For any more questions, you can contact us via feedback@floryday.com.

Floryday Service Team

Na
Jul 14, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      24th of Sep, 2018

I received 3 items today, Order #028700661664, all three of which I am TOTALLY unhappy with. By the way, this was after the delivery time was TWICE what I had been informed it would be. The invoice says to contact you within 14 days -- but there seems NO WAY to contact you either directly or by phone. The white long sleeve blouse (which came with NO TAG attached is much larger than a medium. The black embroidered blouse is also much much larger than a medium. I didn't even try either of them on. And the swimsuit --- it is of such poor quality, I can't even describe. It was not tried on either because it is UGLY AND OF THE POOREST QUALITY. My cell phone is being repaired and I have no pictures to send you. But I want these returned as soon as possible and I want to know where to send them.

Royce Vassi
    rvassi@aol.com

If I do not hear from you within 24 hours, I'll get even more upset and will get even. What a
    terribly run company!!

• So
      26th of Sep, 2018

ich habe am 06/08/2018 drei Kleider für ungefähr 123€ bestellt und angeblich weil unsere Klingel Kaputt war, Die Sendung ist zurück geschickt worden ...jetzt nach mehr als einen Monate warte ich auf mein Geld im Konto aber kein Spur... versucht mehrere mal zu kontaktieren aber kein Erfolg. Bitte informieren Sie mir wie ich mein Geld zurück bekomme..Danke