[Resolved] Floryday / attempting a return with no company response or assistance

London England Greater London, United Kingdom

I wish I had read this board before purchasing. This company is virtually impossible to contact if you have problems or need to initiate a return.
No response has gone to my "spam" file, as they suggest might be the source of the problem. I received a dress that does not fit. I need to return it but have received no response. The website says it must be returned within 14 days of receipt and I am getting ready to go out of town.
Order No. [protected]
Account: [protected]@ofsd.k12.mo.us
Jan. 3, 2017
I need to return this and receive a full refund, less shipping.
I don't have an acceptable return mailing address
I would love to attach a copy of email correspondence but I never received anything from them after numerous attempts

Please resolve this issue. Thank you

• Resolution statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jul 12, 2017

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

You may send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,