[Resolved] Floryday / arrival of the dress I ordered

I ordered a dress from Floryday on 19th July and after reading about the scam reviews, I am now worried that it will not arrive. I have been waiting 8-days for this dress, when normally, items I order on-line arrive within a week.
My order No: [protected]
Description: Stripe Ruffles Drop Waist Knee-length Shift Dress (1191432)
Price: £32.60 Plus p&p - Already taken from my account.
Colour: Red
Size: Small
I am hoping this is not a scam site, otherwise I will apply to have
Floryday website taken off the world-wide website, together with several other complainers.

• Resolution statement

In July 2018 I complained about the non-arrival of a dress I ordered from Floryday. It had not arrived after 8-days, although the company had taken my money for it. I went on the Floryday website and saw all the complaints about the company with some people calling it a scam company and I thought that I had become a victim of scamming. However, after complaining to the company that it was fraudulent to take money without providing the goods, I received a very polite email from them (email address: complaintsboard.com), telling me that my dress had just been despatched from Hong Kong and would be with me within 5-8 days. It arrived the next day! The company also offered to reimburse me with half the cost of the dress, for my inconvenience. I really do apologise to Floryday for my complaint because they have acted so quickly and so well to resolve it. I am very pleased with their reaction and very pleased with my dress.

• Updated by Carole Drake, Jul 27, 2018

I ordered a dress on-line from Floryday 8-days ago and it has not arrived yet. I went on-line to track it and was horrified to see all the comments about Floryday being a scam company. They have already taken the money out of my account for this product, so I want it delivered a.s.a.p.
    Description: Stripe Ruffles Drop-Waist knee-length shift dress (1191432)
    Size: Small - Colour: Red - Order No: [protected] - Price: £32.60 plus p&p.
    If this is a scam company, I intend to take matters a lot further with a view to having this company's details deleted from the worldwide network as what they are supposedly doing is fraudulent.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jul 28, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@gmail.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Floryday

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Jul 28, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

Thank you for your time.